Any good book recommendations?

I like books that are funny, heartwarming, and/or suspenseful. (My favorite book is the Rosie Project if that helps. )

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "If You Didn't Bring Jerky, What Did I Just Eat?" by Bill Heavey
    "As You Wish" by Cary Elwes
    "Heaven Is For Real" by Todd Burpo
    "The Princess Bride" by William Goldman

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Kite Runner.

I mean if you want to read something heart warming you should read 'Little Women', but that's a classic, possibly you've already read it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• "Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach.
    "Ringworld" by Larry Niven (it's a trilogy)
    "The Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula K. LeGuin

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like this book called Twisted. I can't remember the author, but ugh it was amazing. And I'm not much of a reader at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gerald durrell rosy is my relative is a fun book. Read it years ago though. I don't usually read funny books, so take it with a grain of salt

0|0
    0|0
  • tartora are the best book please u can try this book

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are > Women. By Dick. But you’re a women so you should not read this book.

0|0
    0|0
  • "The wheel of time" Can't say enough on this so I will save you the scrolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try "The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid" and then the other books in the series.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'The count of Monte Cristo'
    Just too good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of the discworld novels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mein Kampf

0|2
    0|0
  • Alamut

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything Grisham or King.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read Siddhartha by Hermann Hess.

0|0
    0|0
  • High Fidelity by Nick Horby

0|0
    0|0
  • 1984 and Animal Farm lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try
    The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis

0|0
    0|0
  • The illusionist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Michael Morpurgo - I remember these being sad/heart warming, read a while ago so maybe not your age... Andy Griffiths - also read when i was younger but i found them hilarious, probably just childish humor tho..

0|0
    0|0
  • Rats Saw God. It’s a little funny, but not really all that heartwarming. It’s entertaining and a pretty easy read.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ooooo!!! There are too many good books out there... hmmmm... I’ll get back to you on that! When you say suspense, do you mean like a thriller?

0|0
    0|0
  • When by Victoria Laurie! I absolutely love that book and I think it’s my favorite!! (That’s saying a lot coming from an avid book reader)

0|0
    0|0
  • divergent series, maze runner series, the giver, flowers for algernon, the shining, Hatchet or the hatchet.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes