Which piece of art is your favorite?

I've been asked to have a piece of my art displayed in a yearbook.. And it's totally my choice on what to send in! Thing is.. I'm not sure what piece of art I like the most πŸ˜… And I want something that looks totally amazing to be displayed to represent me! So please, vote on the piece of art that you like the best! I have some more on this link if you'd also like to look at a few more options
https://imgur.com/a/ijWbZ

Overall... This is all work I've made in the past few weeks.. I've really started indulging and creating art and immersing myself in it. If you *really* want to see practically *all* my art, I guess you could also look at my IG: ebby_senby... I posted all of my personal favorites though!
If you could identify each work by it's date # or a brief description of the art it'd be very helpful!
Your opinion and feedback is very much appreciated! πŸ€—
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
    Vote A
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
  • Other Picture/Comment/See Results
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So I chose the last picture I included since it was the most popular! But also because my friends and family were choosing it also! Thanks for the input! :)

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Ebby, all your drawings are impressive, especially the one with fireflies is suggestive to me because it reminds of special moments of summer days so it's my fav 🌟

Thank you for sharing you art!

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks Plumy! I work pretty hard on having all kinds of art to make! But yeah! That artwork seems to be pretty popular! 😁

Thanks for the input! πŸ€—

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• They are all nice but I voted letter E.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted e.
    The eyes are good, but that swan stuck out as really well done and original to me

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! And yeahhh I was going to make it a sorta cartoony looking swan.. I just wanted to use that quote that I wrote πŸ˜… But then, as I was shading.. I just just kept going and going.. Until I got what you see! πŸ€—

• Show All
    • Thanks!! I wanna try to redo it to fix up some lines maybe.. Since I was just kinda randomly going for it πŸ˜‚ And maybe try to apply that same way of coloring to other things!

• Yeah! Keep up the good work😊.

• I voted A, but E is a very close 2nd. You're a much better artist than I. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love A Ebby, that eye looks so realistic :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!! I'm honestly not sure why.. But I always make artwork of eyes πŸ˜… It just comes naturally to me for some reason!

• It's simple: you have an eye for it :D

• Haha oh gee πŸ˜‚ Thanks though!

• Voted a!! amazing work!

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for the Swan. I think it's really cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the input! And yeah, I like that one a fair bit

• option F

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I actually like the 4th one! I think it’s a beautiful and unique way of drawing cartoons. Always found that sort of drawing mesmerising for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much! Yeah, I was trying to draw my boyfriend and totally got his face shape wrong πŸ˜… But I was still pretty psyched with how it turned out in the end!

• 1/20/18 the bird
    Good details

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! That was an awkward piece to make but it was kinda fun also 😁

• Overall all are good and have smthng nice about them so eventually you chose what you 're proud of most

• The swan is by far the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the last one. Its so surrealist.

0|0
    0|0
    • The field with the little lights? That's my brother's favorite! Personally, I'm big fan of it, but lots of people like it!

Recommended myTakes