Which piece of art is your favorite?

I've been asked to have a piece of my art displayed in a yearbook.. And it's totally my choice on what to send in! Thing is.. I'm not sure what piece of art I like the most πŸ˜… And I want something that looks totally amazing to be displayed to represent me! So please, vote on the piece of art that you like the best! I have some more on this link if you'd also like to look at a few more options
https://imgur.com/a/ijWbZ

Overall... This is all work I've made in the past few weeks.. I've really started indulging and creating art and immersing myself in it. If you *really* want to see practically *all* my art, I guess you could also look at my IG: ebby_senby... I posted all of my personal favorites though!
If you could identify each work by it's date # or a brief description of the art it'd be very helpful!
Your opinion and feedback is very much appreciated! πŸ€—
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
    Vote C
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
    Vote D
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
    Vote E
  • Which piece of art is your favorite?
    Vote F
  • Other Picture/Comment/See Results
    Vote G
So I chose the last picture I included since it was the most popular! But also because my friends and family were choosing it also! Thanks for the input! :)

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Ebby, all your drawings are impressive, especially the one with fireflies is suggestive to me because it reminds of special moments of summer days so it's my fav 🌟

Thank you for sharing you art!

• Thanks Plumy! I work pretty hard on having all kinds of art to make! But yeah! That artwork seems to be pretty popular! 😁

Thanks for the input! πŸ€—