Do you find Aziz Ansari funny?

Why or why not?

621

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he a comedian? Coz I never find him amusing or entertaining especially funny. He's blah. Paul Rudd is funny and handsome as hell. Chris Tucker is funny and hilariously entertaining. Ken Jeong is crazy funny. But this guy? NEVER.

• ty for the mhg.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Robin Williams but for some reason I didn't enjoy his comedy. Even Russell Peters is tolerable, but him, I didn't enjoy him that much.

• OMG I am the same way! I can't really say why I don't like Ansari but there is just something weird about him.

• Probably he is too loud and trying to hard to get the jokes across. Also, I like belly full laughs and the most he coukd elicit from me was a smile, maybe a bit more than smile, but I gave up on him.

• Well he kind of has that little man with a big personality thing going on. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but in recent years he has been trying to get into more delicate subject matter, and political commentary. Ansari is over the top, and it works well for slapstick, but I want more subtlety in my commentary.