Do you find Aziz Ansari funny?

Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he a comedian? Coz I never find him amusing or entertaining especially funny. He's blah. Paul Rudd is funny and handsome as hell. Chris Tucker is funny and hilariously entertaining. Ken Jeong is crazy funny. But this guy? NEVER.

0|0
    0|0
    • ty for the mhg.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Robin Williams but for some reason I didn't enjoy his comedy. Even Russell Peters is tolerable, but him, I didn't enjoy him that much.

0|1
    0|0
    • OMG I am the same way! I can't really say why I don't like Ansari but there is just something weird about him.

• Probably he is too loud and trying to hard to get the jokes across. Also, I like belly full laughs and the most he coukd elicit from me was a smile, maybe a bit more than smile, but I gave up on him.

• Well he kind of has that little man with a big personality thing going on. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but in recent years he has been trying to get into more delicate subject matter, and political commentary. Ansari is over the top, and it works well for slapstick, but I want more subtlety in my commentary.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I've only seen him in Parks & Rec, and I don't find him funny in that. I should probably watch him do stand up to actually know whether I find him funny. I doubt I would, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know he rapes, never heard his jokes, maybe his penis is funny, he's Indian, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know him from Parks & Recreation and Master Of None, but I loved him in both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. Not after what he did. The whole #metoo thing is bullshit because we all know Hollywood is full of rapists, peadophilles and women willing to complicity stay silent about sex crimes as well as work with known rapist/peadophilles.
    Funny how many male feminists turn out to sex predators.

0|0
    1|5
    • Except he's not a sexual predator for having a girl willingly suck his dick twice on the first date just because of his celebrity status 🤷‍♂️

• Show All
    • ... And he said, ‘How about we just chill, but this time with our clothes on?’”
      They got dressed, sat side by side on the couch they’d already “chilled” on, and he turned on an episode of Seinfeld. She’d never seen it before. She said that’s when the reality of what was going on sank in. “It really hit me that I was violated. I felt really emotional all at once when we sat down there. That that whole experience was actually horrible.”
      While the TV played in the background, he kissed her again, stuck his fingers down her throat again, and moved to undo her pants. She turned away. She remembers “feeling in a different mindset at that point.”
      “I remember saying, ‘You guys are all the same, you guys are all the fucking same.’” Ansari asked her what she meant. When she turned to answer, she says he met her with “gross, forceful kisses.”
      After that last kiss, Grace stood up from the couch, moved back to the kitchen island where she left her phone, and said she would call herself a car...

• .. He hugged her and kissed her goodbye, another “aggressive” kiss. When she pulled away, Ansari finally relented and insisted he’d call her the car. “He said, ‘It’s coming, but just tell them your name is Essence,’” she said, a name he has joked about using as a pseudonym in his sitcom.
      She teared up in the hallway, outside his place, pressing the down button on the elevator. The Uber was waiting when she left the building. He asked if she was Essence, she said yes, and then she rode back to her Brooklyn apartment. “I cried the whole ride home. At that point I felt violated. That last hour was so out of my hand.”...

What Guys Said 20

• Not that much. I think I watched some stand up of his where he got a few laughs out of me. But nah. His sense of humour is a bit too verbal for me. A bit too nerdish and self-deprecating in a calculated way. I was a massive Louis C. K. fan. Super bummed-out about what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear I asked this a long time e ago lol, but not really, and I've tried because I love comedy. I have tried with ma y of his specials, and I have watched him act in parks and recreation, but I just can't seem to find him funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I think I can't relate to what he is saying I like Bill Burr and Joe Rogan because their humor is more relevant to my life.

0|2
    0|0
  • He's too vanilla for my tastes, he just seems like such a safe comedian. I'm not a fan of his anecdotes

0|1
    0|0
  • He can be funny in things as like a side character but on his own, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know enough about him. I've never seen any if his stand up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loved parks and rec but I couldn't get through the first episode of Master of None

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh he's funny like chuckles but he's not a knee slapper or tear jerker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he's funny. Dunno what you mean about "why" or not... he's just funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really Ron Swanson is what made parks and rec funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No his voice is annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • His face already made me laugh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen him in anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Not since he raped that women

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know who that is

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s funny af

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know who he is hut he sounds terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It looks like a hobbit from the middle east. He has a super annoying voice and isn't funny. He honestly just gives me the creeps and I advoid his work since I don't want to deal with how creepy he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes