How much does music affect your emotions?

for sure it affects me. in most cases it gets me in a good mood, but even this metalhead here can have some songs that can make her sad! some of mine are:

Metallica: "Low man's lyric" (especially) and "Mama Said". "Nothing Else Matters" only affects me right now because it reminds me of my ex, it was a special heavy song for us cause we related to it.

Seether: "Broken". a sad but beautiful one.

Motorhead: "1916" a song that paints sad pictures in your mind about war.

ones that keep me in a good mood? ha, thatll make a list long enough to stretch around the world at least twice XD so are you enough of a music lover where songs can affect your emotion? non-headbangers are welcome to answer this too :)

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha a huge amount! I was a vocalist and wrote songs for years so I may be drawn to it but it's how music effects my emotions that makes me need it, mostly post-hardcore, the used first album effected me from stopping suicide plans years ago to making me start making music and how i live life, for reasons that are meh i can't even listen to a single song from them now, but also love punk, metalcore, deathcore etc etc however I like things from queen and some grime artists to traditional throat singing, mostly just modern pop that I have no interest in

• nice, and yeah same here man. music saved me from suicide too. I've worked with music and fellow musicians before, its truly a special thing to me. but pop? yeahhh I'm not into that lol

• I also know of a guy who's on youtube (logan Pavia, his channel is that name too) he puts up a TON of covers of songs from many metal subgenres and stuff

• Well this is fun, may find something new :D