Metalheads, how would you feel if you were in an audience of people like in this video?

thats probably a stupid question XD Even if i'd be the only chick there i'd still love be in that chaotic mess XD even if i'd wake up dead the next day.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a audience like that, it's quite fun until it goes too far.. I was once in this hardcore punk bar gig where we lifted up this guy, through him up towards the ceiling for a while and then for some reason dumped him on a table. Thank god he was alright...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I was in the crowd of kids throwing down when parkway drive filmed the clip for smoke em if you got em, Perth HQ, was savage semi-private thing, friend called Hayden ended up spin kicking a very costly camera, didn't mean to but was kinda funny

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • lolz I hear ya man. I actually once tried to put a band together in my freshmen year of high school, but one guy was an ultimate jackoff to the rest of us and the whole thing just fell apart

• Haha always gotta be one of them

• I've been in mosh pits for a lot of punk and metal bands. Always came home pretty banged up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rock n fucking roll.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes