Metalheads, how would you feel if you were in an audience of people like in this video?

thats probably a stupid question XD Even if i'd be the only chick there i'd still love be in that chaotic mess XD even if i'd wake up dead the next day.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a audience like that, it's quite fun until it goes too far.. I was once in this hardcore punk bar gig where we lifted up this guy, through him up towards the ceiling for a while and then for some reason dumped him on a table. Thank god he was alright...