Has anyone seen the tv show BLACK MIRROR?

Have you seen the tv show black mirror? If so can you explain to me what it is about? Because I've read about it on the internet but have failed to understand. What do you think of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good, some episodes are okay or just bleh. The first episode of the first season is REALLY good, I highly recommend it.
    Also the one of a troll haunting his victims through a fucking phone is awesome, the ending will get you so twisted (Season 3 episode 3 I think it was)

1|0
    0|0
    • So I saw that episode it took me time to get to it but wow that was a good one I was horrified at the end when the kids mum phoned and revealed what he had done because I had no idea and I literally vomited because I was so horrified 😰.

• I knooooow!! At first I was thinking "dude chill, everyone on this planet had jerked off at least 10 times" but the ending changed the way I saw things and I was like "damn... You piece of shit."

• by the way thanks for mho :p

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's hard to explain because many of the episodes are disconnected and often totally different. There's a lot of psychology and philosophy interlaced in each episode. It is very engrossing and extremely well written. Watch any episode. You'll get what black mirror is about even though every episode is totally different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its pretty cool. Im not as big a fan of season 3 and 4 but each one did have at least an episode or two that I loved. My favourite is definitely the Christmas special

1|0
    0|0
  • It's made by a smart English guy called Charlie Brooker. Every episode is different and you can watch them in any order really. It's about how technology is going to change the world for better and worse. Some of the ideas blow my mind!

1|1
    0|0
  • I unfortunately haven't but one of my favorite YouTubers Anthony Fantano has and he even talks about it on his second Channel called Fantano. Please watch it he explains what the episodes are about and he rates how good they are. I hope I helped.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a really good video he explains really well all the episodes in the Season and you can understand if you'll like the episode or not

• That is one of my favorite shows of all time. After I watch a new episode I just think about it for like 10 minutes

1|0
    0|0
  • I've watched it a number of times but I just don't think its any good. I don't understand how anyone likes it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's basically a modern 'twilight zone'. All the episodes are one offs and usually sci-fi in nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that show i can't sleep after watching it

1|0
    0|0
    • But pretty much, it takes basic issues with the world today, and shows what an extreme version of a world with this issue would look like.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes