Has anyone seen the tv show BLACK MIRROR?

Have you seen the tv show black mirror? If so can you explain to me what it is about? Because I've read about it on the internet but have failed to understand. What do you think of it?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good, some episodes are okay or just bleh. The first episode of the first season is REALLY good, I highly recommend it.
    Also the one of a troll haunting his victims through a fucking phone is awesome, the ending will get you so twisted (Season 3 episode 3 I think it was)

• So I saw that episode it took me time to get to it but wow that was a good one I was horrified at the end when the kids mum phoned and revealed what he had done because I had no idea and I literally vomited because I was so horrified 😰.

• I knooooow!! At first I was thinking "dude chill, everyone on this planet had jerked off at least 10 times" but the ending changed the way I saw things and I was like "damn... You piece of shit."

• by the way thanks for mho :p