Stranger Things is really popular, do you like it? Can you say the in details the reasons why you like the show?

I have a little time procrastinating hw (heheh) and I was wondering what to do, maybe watch my fav series (New Girl, Sherlock...) or watch the ones my friends recommended, especially this one seems really popular, I remind of it while listening to music:

3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Stranger Things is flawless, and a favorote of mine that I didn't think I'd get into before watching. I love the characters (the character development is great) love the suspense mystery aspect, actors give awesome performances. Also, every episode ends with a cliffhanger. So it's thrilling. Plus, they portray the 80's the best out of all things made after the 80's, it creates a realistic ambience that delves you into that world.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy it a lot. I really like the characters and the mystery elements and I'm excited to see how it all works out.

The only complaint I have if you can call it that, is that if you've read or watched a lot of 70s/80s horror you'll be feeling deja Vu a lot since it draws so much influence from those. But I like that about it and I feel like it's a strong point, but I know it distracts some people. Season 1 especially gave off very strong IT vibes

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sci-fi, thriller, nerds, childhood memories that's a mix you can't escape.
    As for you personally'd suggest to watch first few eps then like it or leave it, tell me if you need more details.

1|0
    0|0
    • I watched one episode but it was in second season and just because a friend was watching it with me, it was confusing, maybe yep have to start with the first ones!

• The interactions between the kids is my favourite part about it managed to capture the innocence and true realty of how they act

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I don't understand the question lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i like it because the plot is good and the characters are deep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adore it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes