How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?

for those who don't know, yeah. Kirk Hammett of metallica originally created the band Exodus but left only a year later. What do you think? I think Exodus would have helluva lot more wah pedal haha

How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh they still had pretty good songs. And I don't like Kirk's solos except for the Unforgiven