How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?

for those who don't know, yeah. Kirk Hammett of metallica originally created the band Exodus but left only a year later. What do you think? I think Exodus would have helluva lot more wah pedal haha

How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?
How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?How do you think the band Exodus would be if Kirk Hammett would've stayed as a member?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh they still had pretty good songs. And I don't like Kirk's solos except for the Unforgiven

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't know

1|0
    0|0
    • I once asked my dad this question, he just thought Exodus would stay the same lol

• Show All
    • how many points you get each day just depends on the amount of opinions or questions or takes you create that day. as for getting to know people, only way really is you can private message them, but I'm not sure if your able to do that at xper level 1 I think its when you get to level 2

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes