Do you watch Stranger Things show from Netflix?

Is anyone really not going to talk about the MK Ultra Experiment, however you call it, by the cia/fbi/government shown in the show?

I'm surprised the show hasn't been canceled... I'm pretty sure the government doesn't like it.

MK experiment is known to experiment on people and control their minds. People who try to escape, I believe are killed.

Open your eyes everyone! As much as I love the show, I feel like it does a good way of telling us what the govt is trying to hide. Do you watch Stranger Things show from Netflix??
  • No, I don't watch it.
  • Yes, I do watch it.

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Writers of tv shows are usually inspired by eccentric things in society. From taboos to conspiracy theories. They all make good plots for a tv show. The same is true for stranger things as well.