Do you watch Stranger Things show from Netflix?

Is anyone really not going to talk about the MK Ultra Experiment, however you call it, by the cia/fbi/government shown in the show?

I'm surprised the show hasn't been canceled... I'm pretty sure the government doesn't like it.

MK experiment is known to experiment on people and control their minds. People who try to escape, I believe are killed.

Open your eyes everyone! As much as I love the show, I feel like it does a good way of telling us what the govt is trying to hide. Do you watch Stranger Things show from Netflix??
  • No, I don't watch it.
    Vote A
  • Yes, I do watch it.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Writers of tv shows are usually inspired by eccentric things in society. From taboos to conspiracy theories. They all make good plots for a tv show. The same is true for stranger things as well.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Is this a serious question? What about the movies/shows about stuff like terrorism. Should they be cancelled to? This is TV we are talking about, it's meant to viewed as entertainment.

I think Stranger Things is a great show by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't watch it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I mean MKULTRA is already declassified and was a huge failure so I don't think they care much

0|0
    0|0
  • I loveeee stranger things

It makes me want to live in the 80s even though I'm a 90s baby

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate that show, including that stupid End of the f**king world show.

0|0
    0|0
  • No l don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a TV person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes