How can I make an old room look modern?

Remember it s low budget. I just moved in a new flat. All the furniture it s old but somehow I want to make it look different. Any ideas?How can I make an old room look modern??

14

Most Helpful Guy

• The most inexpensive way to give any room a fresh look is by a new coat of paint I think and picking the right colors. Try adding some color to bring to life dull, dark surfaces. Use some cover/piece of cloth with color or a print etc to lighten up visually this big display. Add some flowery stuff around and if you can afford it and do not mind, why not some real indoor sturdy plants/green..

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you paint any of it? Black is always a modern color.