How good do you think far cry 5 will be?

I think its going to be awsome and i can't wait

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully its a refreshing take on the franchise. Far Cry 3 was awesome but the two that followed that were pretty below average. It sounds like an interesting premise so im hopeful. Ubisoft did a great job of rebooting Assassins Creed last year so im hopeful they do the same with Far Cry

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What do the reviews look like so far?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• For what I've seen, definetly better than FarCry Primal. Overall really different from the others (in the art style I mean), I'm curious to see how good this game really will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know. 4 was kind of a disappointment so I’m going to wait for the reviews.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope its as good as far cry 3. Part 4 was boring and repetitive and I didn't even bother with the caveman one

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person you are. If you are relogious and fron south america you will hate it I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know never played the ones befor but I will buy this one and play with my friends because it looks like to be 100% about coop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the standard AAA fair. Mind you, the only recent AAA game I'd call good id Nier: Automata, which came out a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • very far pie in the sky lol never heard of them in scotland love scotland for ever and ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Same crap as the others. Ubisoft lost their creativity long ago

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as good as Battletoads 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question 😂
    We will wait and see..

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesooooomemememememrnen

0|0
    0|0
  • As good as you, and you are the best person ever.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes