Should I get the new iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy s8 plus?

I’m almost due for a new phone, I’ve owned an iPhone my whole life. I never made the switch to android BUT the thought has came to my mind plenty of times. But with this recent generation of phones I’m more leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy s8 plus. It just has such a sexy display and the camera takes stunning pictures. What do you all think?
  • iPhone X
  • Samsung Galaxy s8 plus

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I have pretty much never owned anything but iphone, either. However, I feel personally the build quality and overall quality of a Samsung looks a million times better. I can’t wait to dump my iPhone and switch! My boyfriend has a Samsung and when I used it, it seemed like a major upgrade. I am holding onto my iPhone in the hopes that the next Samsung galaxy will come out in the summer. Although, there probably wouldn’t be that big of a difference!

Most Helpful Guy