What's your favorite style of music and why is it the best?

What's your favorite style of music and why is it the best??
  • Classical
  • Rock
  • Metal
    Vote C
  • Rap
    Vote D
  • Edm/electronic
    Vote E
  • Pop
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

67

Most Helpful Girl

• Im going to be annoying and vague but most of my favourite music falls under the category of rock n roll, even though it varies from 60s surfer rock and folk rock to like early heavy metal and punk (I always classify punk as a subset of rock not a unique genre in itself and early heavy metal was developed by traditional rock n roll artists). In terms of modern music, the only genre that I have found any true enjoyment out of is hip hop.

Most Helpful Guy

• All music is my kinda, but not pop it's just too much and stupid, no lyrics no feeling, just one catchy beat or word. Reggae and classical music are favorite, it's calm and make me focus and it's pretty much true love. I can't be focused while listening to ACDC thunder song, or trying to understand when a rapper spits about 100 words in few seconds , i like to be focused when i workout