What's your favorite style of music and why is it the best?

What's your favorite style of music and why is it the best??
  • Classical
    Vote A
  • Rock
    Vote B
  • Metal
    Vote C
  • Rap
    Vote D
  • Edm/electronic
    Vote E
  • Pop
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im going to be annoying and vague but most of my favourite music falls under the category of rock n roll, even though it varies from 60s surfer rock and folk rock to like early heavy metal and punk (I always classify punk as a subset of rock not a unique genre in itself and early heavy metal was developed by traditional rock n roll artists). In terms of modern music, the only genre that I have found any true enjoyment out of is hip hop.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All music is my kinda, but not pop it's just too much and stupid, no lyrics no feeling, just one catchy beat or word. Reggae and classical music are favorite, it's calm and make me focus and it's pretty much true love. I can't be focused while listening to ACDC thunder song, or trying to understand when a rapper spits about 100 words in few seconds , i like to be focused when i workout

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• In general I love music but mostly I listen to calvin Harris which is electronic dance/pop. It never fails to get me into a good mood. For example “blame” by calvin Harris and John Newman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to all types of music but nothing gives me the same feeling that metal does. I can feel the passion and drive they put behind their music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have phases where i'll listen to one genre for a while, then switch.
    Right now my favourite is indie and shoegaze. I like the vibes it gives me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Techno and house baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • Classical because it gives me peace

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I like modern rap because of the energetic beats and the sound, I also like Lo-Fi hiphop, and I find Vaporwave interesting although I don’t really listen to that

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill hop, it soothes my soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5gv9Bt9OUQ

0|0
    0|0
  • Punk because it can either make you happy, pissed, or increadibly sad. No matter what it's fast and raw which makes it very liberating to listen to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any music from Linkin Park. They sound complete and I relate to their songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Jazz its the foundation for nearly all modern music

0|0
    0|0
  • R&b is my personal favourite

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes