Show us your tattoos ! 😉?

Are you inked?
Can you send pics?
What does it personally means for you?
I really am a tattoo lover but I do not have one (one day I will). Show us your tattoos ! 😉?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to get one! A large back piece with some kind of bird or cat. Traditional is very popular here, but you have to be careful not to get mixed up with the mafia.

• I love full back pieces, but generally you don't start with that type of tattoo ^^ it's quite big for a first one don't you think?
      Yeah I've seen those mafia tattoos in traditional style. You seems to be from Asia, which country? :)

• Pain isn't really an issue for me, I've gotten a few piercings in pretty painful places! I had my chest done a year ago and my tongue just today!

So I like to think my pain tolerance is quite high! Thing is, one big and intricate back piece seems more classic to me rather than having a bunch of little, unconnected ones. The artist I'm researching (I won't have the cash to afford him for a while, so that leaves lots of time for research!) is really quick but making amazing tattoos! If I get it done in stages, I think I'll be okay!

I'm living in Japan, have been since high school! My friends just LOVE to make fun of my accent. Although I'd have to wear a one piece swimsuit when going to the pool, the onsens seem to be getting more and more friendly to tattoos!

• Did your chest cicatrized easily? I offered my ex girlfriend a piercing on her tit, and I had to wait a long time to enjoy it lol. Hope your tongue heal soon, you might speak weirdly with a new piercing on it haha.

I agree with you about having a large piece :) I would like to have one massive piece on the shoulder, scapula, upper arm, and pectoral.
      Yes I think it's often done in few stages ^^

I would love to travel to Japan, they have a very interesting culture. I'm sure the one piece swimsuit suits you well ;)

Could you mp me to talk more about those things? :) I really want to know more about you