What was the last movie you watched in theaters? Did you enjoy It?

The last movie I saw was Jumanji. I really liked it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched Insidious: The Last Key with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago and I didn't really like it or hate it. It did have a couple scenes where I jumped out of my seat tho, but other than that, not too memorable. But I did like Jumanji a lot tho! :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I love horror but I hate those kind of horror movies where it only has a couple jump scares and that's it. It's so hard to find a good horror movie these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• Darkest Hour. Surprisingly I did not like it. I am a huge history movie buff and an admirer of Winston Churchill. However, this was too fictionalized. Too much an effort to say that Churchill was inspired by the "common man." Another episode in the "no such thing as great men" narrative that is so trendy in a populist age.

Plus, while I like Gary Oldman, I thought his portrayal was weak. He did not have the cadences of Churchill's speech and at times he almost seems doddering. (Keep in mind that Churchill lived till January of 1965. The events in the movie take place in 1940, yet Churchill seems on the verge of an old folks home.)

A major disappointment. I'll still take Richard Burton in The Gathering Storm any day.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Murder on the Orient Express. It was okay. There were not enough twist and exciting moments, plus (spoiler alert) they killed Johnny Dep in first ten minutes. And he was the reason I chose to watch that movie.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's what I thought. It didn't really keep me on the edge of my seat. I actually really like Johnny Depp too, I was kinda disappointed by that.

• Yeah. My fav movies with twist are Predestination and Gone girl , The girl on the train

• Thor. No i didn't liked it much

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I loved it. I think I'm biased though. I grew up loving marvel and I still do.

• Yea? And i never love all those stuff. I just went for it because all my friends wanted to

• I just saw Paddington 2, it was so sweet!

0|1
    0|0
  • same here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pitch Perfect 3

0|1
    0|0
  • It. Not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3