PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo?

What games have you played that came out recently that you really liked?
  • Playstation
  • Xbox
  • Nintendo
    Vote C

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I play on all of them. Lately I'm playing persona 5, stardew valley, blue reflection, Zelda breath of the wild, Sims 4, my time at Portia, and slime rancher. I'm waiting for the new atelier game to come out and ni no kuni 2 to come out

• Wow, how do you have time for so many different games?

• Yeah, considering all the stuff I do even I'm surprised I have time lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up on Nintendo. Though I really like PlayStation too. I don’t play PS4 very often though, since I let my brother have that at his dorm. The consoles I currently play on are my Switch, PS Vita, PS3, and sometimes GBA, 3DS, and GameCube. If you couldn’t tell, I’m really into portable gaming.

I’ve been playing Breath of the Wild on my Switch ever since it came out last year. I think I have over 200 hours logged on that game, and I feel like there’s still so much more to explore.

I’ve been playing Papers, Please quite a lot on my Vita (it’s not a new game, but it came out on the Vita recently). It’s such a simple game, but it’s a piece of art.

Sonic Mania came out not too terribly long ago, and that game is amazing. 2D Sonic >3D Sonic.

Though it isn’t really new (it came out a year ago), Gravity Rush 2 is awesome! In my opinion, it’s the best PlayStation exclusive I’ve played. Though, I suggest playing the first one beforehand, so the story makes more sense.