PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo?

What games have you played that came out recently that you really liked?
  • Playstation
    Vote A
  • Xbox
    Vote B
  • Nintendo
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I play on all of them. Lately I'm playing persona 5, stardew valley, blue reflection, Zelda breath of the wild, Sims 4, my time at Portia, and slime rancher. I'm waiting for the new atelier game to come out and ni no kuni 2 to come out

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, how do you have time for so many different games?

• Show All
    • Yeah, considering all the stuff I do even I'm surprised I have time lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up on Nintendo. Though I really like PlayStation too. I don’t play PS4 very often though, since I let my brother have that at his dorm. The consoles I currently play on are my Switch, PS Vita, PS3, and sometimes GBA, 3DS, and GameCube. If you couldn’t tell, I’m really into portable gaming.

I’ve been playing Breath of the Wild on my Switch ever since it came out last year. I think I have over 200 hours logged on that game, and I feel like there’s still so much more to explore.

I’ve been playing Papers, Please quite a lot on my Vita (it’s not a new game, but it came out on the Vita recently). It’s such a simple game, but it’s a piece of art.

Sonic Mania came out not too terribly long ago, and that game is amazing. 2D Sonic >3D Sonic.

Though it isn’t really new (it came out a year ago), Gravity Rush 2 is awesome! In my opinion, it’s the best PlayStation exclusive I’ve played. Though, I suggest playing the first one beforehand, so the story makes more sense.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Playstation just cause my last xbox console gave me cancer

0|1
    0|0
  • Nintendo!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't have any modern consoles. Instead I've been focusing more on retro stuff. I've been playing a lot of PS1 lately. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Vagrant Story were very good, as is Final Fantasy 9 (what I'm playing now).

I'll hit the SNES next.

0|1
    0|0
  • PC - Kingdom Come: Deliverance "beta" (I'm a backer for the game when it was on kick-starter) Release date Tues Feb 13 2018 if u can wait.

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently played Breath of the Wild and I must say it was everything I could have hoped for.

That being said, I wish Nintendo would cut their anti-consumer crap. There's no reason why the Wii U gamepad and controller couldn't have been designed to operate with an Android charger, or even the SAME charger. There's no reason to the certain features (Such as making a new profile or even Netflix) to the gamepad. There's no reason to prevent 2 gamepads from operating at once. Their perhiperals are great, but being forced to use them and having to buy a special unique charging cable when they break is utter bullshit.

Great games, they have the design fundamentals downpact. The way they shoehorn in hardware is disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • PC. Can't afford to spend money on a new console ever few years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox. Southpark: The Fractured But Whole

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely PlayStation

0|1
    0|0
  • Pc? No? ..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes