How many calls or text messages from a person would you consider it harassment?

I would say 15+ calls or messages would be harassing me. I would probably think that person is insane on top of that.How many calls or text messages from a person would you consider it harassment??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. 15+ without reciprocation is harassment.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If i ask them to stop after 2 it’s harassment

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Tons of variables here. But I'd say if it's someone you don't know and they don't have some urgent info to give you, probably like 3 in a day. Or just repetitive daily messages that you don't answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10+ or from more than 3 souces, ie email text calling and like Facebook all together. Also if they use other people to try to contact you. Sorry if this didn't make sense , can't tell atm

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you said last. Lead them on, and expect a lot until you reply. Break it off then after a good few I'd block them. Depends on severity and what they say though

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person really. If, I don't like the person or, if the person is annoying/trying to harass me, I'll block him on the very first call.
    Although, the Mobile companies are the main culprit.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you ask them to stop, it's any amount after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like on the photo: 1,032?

No... More seriously, it depends on the context...
    If it's an ex, a friend, someone you don't like, but he, yes, etc...
    But I think arround 5-10

0|0
    0|0
  • People you don't know: 1
    Friends:1/2
    You: 1000
    Gf/BF: *Puts phone on mute*Checks what's wrong, this time

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's someone that just wanna fuck about :6
    Someone you dating :100000000000
    Your dog :1

0|0
    1|0
  • Over 15

1|0
    0|0
  • is that coming from. one person

0|0
    0|0
  • One...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well... it depends on the person if it is your family member , boyfriend or girlfriend , or friend , or doctors or police station
    Then no that not harassing
    If it someone u don't know then yes that is harassing

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter if you know the person or not. Harassment is a harassment. My sister shouldn't have to be calling me 47 times in one day unless she's in trouble or something

• Show All
    • But for me honestly idc if my family or friends call me more then 15 times.. Hell my boyfriend called me 17 times because he was extremely worried about me and I was asleep when he got off of work..
      In my opinion I think it is ok for family friends to call u as much as they need to

• One call after you say you've had enough would be harassment.
    Tell him, one more, and you will make a report for stalking.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6+ calls or texts

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 is enough.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes