Is this any good?

I know the pic is a little blurry but this is one of the first times I have drew a full face still not the best but I'm trying to improve. Is this any good??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I draw a bunch and I think it looks great! If you want as tip I would just say make the mouth closer to the nose. I'm actually drawing right now lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 7

• Youโ€™re at a good start. If you strive for improvement, youโ€™ll see it eventually. Overtime, your art style may change and get better, etc. Practice whenever you can and put in effort, youโ€™ll see better results by the day. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell youve been watching videos or reading books on drawing manga. It looks good. Keep watching more and more and mostly keep trying to improve when you draw! You can always get better so keep going!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can improve by practising, keep going that's a great start ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|1
    0|0
  • Its good so far!
    I suggest learning to draw from real faces before turning to anime styles so you get a feel for the proportions.

0|0
    0|0
    • But anime is way easier

• Yes very true. But the reason I say this is because it will help you improve faster. Even cartoons and anime are based off the real world, so knowing the basic shapes of faces and features first will help a lot.

• It looks good! Like the way you shaded her eyes :3

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks really good so far

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes