Do you like gaming?

For both guys and girls: Reply whether or not you like gaming. I personally do. If so, how would you rank yourself of how good you are at it? (1-10) Plus, what games would you play?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love gaming!!! I say im a sold 5 at it 😅😅😅😅😅. I usually play story based or rpg based solo player games

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice! I could say I'm a 6 or 7, at best. Mostly 6. I honestly wasn't expecting somebody to reply so fast, though. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I love gaming, depends on the genre of games I play but at RTS games I'm pretty good. So Hearts of iron 4.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. I'm probably like a six. I haven't liked any new releases but play The Sims 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Hitman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love playing certain kinds of games, mostly RPG adventure and puzzle games, but don't like some genres, like FPS, at all. I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at games, I'm like a three on that scale. I'm the type to scream (and talk) to my computer while playing... I'm currently in the middle of Witcher 3 and was planning on starting the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like gaming, I'm a solid 8 probably. I'm not always the best at puzzles, some of the particularly hard ones take days because I get mad and have to stop

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm probably not very good by any stretch of the word. I just game to have fun.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah of course, I'll play anything, not really a fan of MOBAs tho and I'd say I'm like (6-10)

0|0
    0|0
  • I play rpgs and fps. I'm second to none at an rpg, but i suck ass at fps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah round 6/7 , mostly COD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes