Do you like gaming?

For both guys and girls: Reply whether or not you like gaming. I personally do. If so, how would you rank yourself of how good you are at it? (1-10) Plus, what games would you play?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I love gaming!!! I say im a sold 5 at it 😅😅😅😅😅. I usually play story based or rpg based solo player games

• Nice! I could say I'm a 6 or 7, at best. Mostly 6. I honestly wasn't expecting somebody to reply so fast, though. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I love gaming, depends on the genre of games I play but at RTS games I'm pretty good. So Hearts of iron 4.