If you could instantly learn an instrument/learn to sing and you could start a successful band, what kind of band would it be?

What would you play? Or would you be the singer or both?

What other members would their be and what instruments?

What genre of music would you do? What would be your influences?

What kind of live gigs would you have? Any pyrotechnics or other show elements?

1372

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a vocalist already but I would wish to be a better one lol. Maybe I'd learn guitar and bass.

I would want to be in a metal/hardcore punk band.

My influences are vast and make up a huge number of punk and metal subgenres. Mainly thrash metal, groove/nu metal, hardcore punk, beatdown and industrial.