How did the Superbowl go for you?

I live in New England so... It's been a tough day. Let's just say that. Might I also add that the Eagles were gifted 2 touchdowns in review... But whatever.
  • My team won/Eagles
    Vote A
  • My team lost/Patriots
    Vote B
  • I don't care
    Vote C
  • I don't even know how to breathe
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I was only hoping the Patriots would win because it impacts my work. Either team winning impacts my work, but less waiting for my stuff if the Patroits would have won.

0|1
    0|0
    • Kinda curious. What do you do for work that the winner impacts it so much?

• @byusuri I work at fanatics but in the Harley-Davidson division. Printing for my customers are slowed down due to the printing of the Eagle shirts at my facility - they take top priority right now.

• Ahhhh... makes sense. I hope it dies down soon.

• I t just kinda happens. The breathing i mean.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a superbowl yesterday until it already started. I only heard it about it because I got a text from a friend saying that they bet I wasn’t watching it lol. That about sums it up for me.

The only sports I really get involved in are the olympics. I never really feel the stakes or excitement from standard football games or sports. I dunno, it just isn’t for me. I enjoy playing them, just not watching.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get it. I didn't even watch the NFL this year (which is crazy for me). Just not that fun honestly to sit there and watch a game for 3 and a half hours.

• Bad, I didn't see any cereal!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes