What if there were 4 billion woman and only 300.000 man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the percentages are players so I wouldn’t be missing out at all because even now it feels like 4 billion woman and just 1 man on earth that I haven’t encountered yet. Loool jk

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Women would continue the already extensive research into fertilization without sperm. So the necessary DNA from other cells. Men would go extinct because if it was already that small of a population, it wouldn't be logical to try and sustain it, just have all females and then continue life.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's amazing how many guys say this would be a good thing. 13,000 woman to every 1 man. That's not a good thing

• The daily commute would probably look something like this:
    https://youtu.be/vABC_DYnjAU

1|1
    0|0
  • Well there would be huge media coverage in a rare male sighting, and many women would go crazy at the sightin of a male.. Men could/ would probably have multiply wives by the thousands maybe more, and female babies would be less wanted.. There probably would be a lot of depressed females too, and a lot of muscular females..

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, he wouldn't have any guys on this site complaining that they can't find a girlfriend and the girls would not be shy about approaching us.

In a nutshell, it would be Nirvana.

2|1
    0|1
  • Guys would probably be seen as a rare commodity. The species would either quickly die out, or quickly skyrocket depending on what moral codes were set in place in terms of sex and marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kill any female babies for a few generations?

• Show All
    • Not kill them off like, just don't do extra to repopulate males.

And why add the genitals, because in theory if there was only female bodied human with bother genitals left then both could be used and be important especially with the demand there would be, Im sure they would figure it out quickly lol.

I mean wlyou said you would hopefully be dead, so like you many other women would not want only women. I think after generations of having a single gender then there would be nobody online liking male or female like in our current world.

I'd also wonder how the human race would advance if there was only one gender. It's an interesting thought

• @GreedyGiver651

Well its interesting because both genders are honestly self sufficient. If it was more men than women, the women would be coveted for birthing, but men would have long made artificial wombs or birthing robots or some such tech. Only problem are stem cells and mitocondria which is passed on, through the female chromosomes, but 300,000 half sets of chromies are more than enough to sustain a pregnancy.

A world of more men or women, is doable. The biggest lie was "needing" the other gender, which companies lead us to believe to gain money. Why go shopping? Why hit the gym? Too look good... for who? The men? The ladies?

To breed.

Thats all they do is use our instincts to gross money. Of course we want to be together, but we dont need it.

Thats what makes men beautiful to me. You guys just have a different spirit and way of seeing things that sustains a grand picture, and vice versa, not just your spermies.

Often overlooked because that won't sell like viagara will

• Men would be more desirable and become a commodity as well as lesbians becoming more common.

0|2
    0|0
    • This seems the most accurate.

• @EpicDweeb Well recent feminist debates about men being useless to the evolution of the human race has gotten me thinking...

• Lol fair enough. I've heard supposedly there's some ways to use stem cells to fertilize eggs and reproduce without the need of men.

• Then suddenly a girl comes to you and asks if you want a red or a blue pill, don't take the red one, it takes ou out of that matrix

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is this question coming from? Why did you ask it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Men would see it as their duty to sleep with as many women as possible in a bid to keep the species going.

0|0
    0|1
  • They will still protest with feminism

1|1
    0|1
    • Protest what?

• Show All
    • Im sick of these notifications dude

• I'm just replying to what you say. Sucks when you realize your trolling actually gets challenged. Sorry to annoy you but welcome to reality

• They'd still expect men to pay for the first date

0|5
    0|1
  • Rape/harrasment might be inverted then

0|3
    0|1
  • I would still only have one...

0|0
    0|0
  • Then we would have Sparta and Lesbos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you trying to show us heaven... 🤣🤣

0|1
    0|0
  • women be getting there freak on.

0|1
    0|0
  • So many options. So little ti- no. All the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Works for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like heaven!! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be wanted for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • then I'd have 1000 girlfriends lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a happy male 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • Equality will be a thing of the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there would be more lesbians

0|1
    0|0
  • There would be an awful lot of women competing for dick or a lot of lesbians...

0|1
    0|0
  • NOICE

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sound depressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... rare male sighting at Starbucks -

0|0
    0|0
  • There will be a time where it certainly will happen.

You'd have to fight for a guy lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a shitty world to live in

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes