What are some good bands to listen to?

I started loosing interest into some of the bands I listen to like Bowling For Soup, Daughtry, Jawga Boyz, Falling In Reverse. I just need new type of music to listen.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghost town, pierce the veil, suicide silence, slipknot, bring me the horizon (old and new, theyre verry different) mayday parade, deathklok, asking alexandria, disturbed, neutral milk hotel, my chemical romance, thy art is murder, the all American rejects, your favorite martian, bomb factory, capture the crown

Most Helpful Girl

• PIRCE THE VEIL, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, PANIC AT THE DISCO, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AND JOHNNIE GUILBERT

• I love Pierce The Veil and Black Veil Brides. Not into My Chemical Romance and Panic At The Disco though. And I just love how you put Johnnie Guilbert at the end cause he’s amazing