Who are the Worst Fans Ever?

Who are the Worst Fans Ever?Whether it's Sports, Music, Movies, Comics, Games, Books or good old TV knit picking Fandom will find us all... and in the darkness bind us. Sometimes we bitch about small things other times we'll go ballistic and demand retribution of some kind! (Think Zack Snyder or the Patriots for examples.) Still few Fans will ever go on to earn the title of Worst Fans Ever.

With that in mind, Who are the worst of the worst when it comes to Fandom?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s a uk group of football fans (not American football) and they riot. Like cost way more in property damages and fights than the stuff from the patriots

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a proud University of Florida Gator. That said, when it comes to the football Gators, we are the most arrogant, obnoxious, rude, mean and nasty, downright hateful fans. We have been forever.
    I'm not proud of this, you understand. However, it is what it is.