What personality trope would you attribute to this original anime character?

So I made an anime in my dream, but am a bit fuzzy on the details. I decided to draw each major character, but am having some troubles figuring out their personality. I decided to start with a trope, then build from there to make her more 3-dimensional. Anyway, I am stuck between 3 similar personality types; judging by her appearance, which do you think fits best?

Tomboy (Bokukko): confident, likes to tease, highly competitive.

Genki: loud, energetic, super optimistic and confident. Motivator.

Tsundere: Tough outside, soft inside. Hot-headed, refuses to show weakness, secretely cares for people.

I personally like Tsundere's, but I don't know if it fits for this character or not. In the end, she'll prolly be a combination, but I really need a starting point to get over this creative block.

What personality trope would you attribute to this original anime character??

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Tomboy and Genki would work really great for her. I can definitely see her with a mix of both of those tropes 😊. She looks really awesome by the way, nice job on the artwork!

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheeky tomboy seems most like the presented expression.