What personality trope would you attribute to this original anime character?

So I made an anime in my dream, but am a bit fuzzy on the details. I decided to draw each major character, but am having some troubles figuring out their personality. I decided to start with a trope, then build from there to make her more 3-dimensional. Anyway, I am stuck between 3 similar personality types; judging by her appearance, which do you think fits best?

Tomboy (Bokukko): confident, likes to tease, highly competitive.

Genki: loud, energetic, super optimistic and confident. Motivator.

Tsundere: Tough outside, soft inside. Hot-headed, refuses to show weakness, secretely cares for people.

I personally like Tsundere's, but I don't know if it fits for this character or not. In the end, she'll prolly be a combination, but I really need a starting point to get over this creative block.

What personality trope would you attribute to this original anime character??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tomboy and Genki would work really great for her. I can definitely see her with a mix of both of those tropes 😊. She looks really awesome by the way, nice job on the artwork!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheeky tomboy seems most like the presented expression.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Tom boy/loud and energetic 100%.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh good, that's what I had in mind with her, just a part of me was wanting to force a tsundere character. I should have posted the other 2 characters, they are harder for me to categorize based on looks.

• I'd go with genki.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess a mix of tomboy and tsundere would fit best with your character.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The "actually a boy" trope.
    Boys always make the best girls in animé.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not a fan of traps lol. Also wouldn't work in the narrative either, though I need more plot too, everything is in its infancy still

• "not a fan of traps" well that's just you being plain wrong, but that is your right.

• Haha you can't be wrong for having a subjective opinion, I never said traps are evil, I'm just not a fan, nor understand the appeal, at all. It's hard to tell if people really are passionate about liking them, or just trolling.

Recommended myTakes