How do you feel about old shows being brought back?

If you like them, which is your favorite?How do you feel about old shows being brought back?

626

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh Prince
    Girlfriends
    One on One
    Sister Sister

What Guys Said 25

• Not as good as the original

• I had high hopes for Girl Meets World as I've watched every episode of Boy Meets World. But it completely failed to live up to its precursor.

• With this and with the unending re-makes of Hollywood films, making sequels to films 25 years old... I think, Can't you come up with ANY new and original ideas?

• I feel that it's bs, because i mean I did like some old shows maybe but if they r over - the whole story is done and they r just going to show the same shiet different way i don't wanna watch it except if they move the story forward then I'll be interested.

• It's not an old show, but an old couple. It's great to see that they reunited Leah Remini and Kevin James on "Kevin Can Wait". The game show "Match Game" is nice to see again too.

• Mean like the reruns or them actually continuing the old show again?

• The fresh prince.
    Married... With children.
    Different Strokes.
    Full house.
    Family Matters.
    Step By Step.
    All in the family.
    Growing Pains.
    Saved By The Bell.

And much much more...
    Seriously, I miss the 90's.

• Those aren't old shows. Girl meets world? I grew up with Boy meets world. What about Full House? Roseanne (which is coming back), what about Saved by the bell?

Those are old shows. Your examples in pic related are not old.

I gotta say, Roseanne was my fave.

• Those are some of the shows that were brought back. How does that not relate to the question?

• It's a short question with a simple concept. I answered the fave part and I stated how I feel about the question based off just the question. I was given a basic question which was honestly answered. I feel that based off the choices and examples given, I feel that these shows aren't relevant to the actual question because these aren't old shows. Nowhere in the question states a particular decade or anything.

How does my answer not relate to the question?

• These are the type of shows I have in mind when I'm think old shows that came back or had spin offs. That's So Raven came out in 2003 and they just started the spin off last year, Boys Meets World came out in 1993 and the spin off came in 2014, Dynasty was a hit in the 80s and was remade just in 2017, Will and Grace was revive after 11 years, Twin Peaks came back after 27 years. The conversation is about the newer version not the original. They're either spin offs or continuations of shows that came out decades ago and I don't get how that doesn't match.

• It just shows our society today can not come up with something original.

• just lets me know that original ideas are scarce or they are not apart of the programming agenda for the ones enslaving the minds of the world... television programming... who is it programming if we are the ones watching it... hmmmm

• wack

theyre usually riding the old success of the original so the shows will most likely be mediocre in content.

• I wish they would bring back Firefly, Birds of Prey, and a few others. But they should really be coming up with new stuff.

• I only watched Girl meets World because of Sabrina and Lucaya. Otherwise, I didn't really care about it except for some really good episodes (mainly in season 2).

• Another attempt to get people to watch tv and make money since newer shows dont draw money. I would like to see King og Quence return

• I like that their bringing back Rosanne

• I think its ok I loved some of them. But seriously writers need to write new things.

• Good idea to start off with but the execution is not the same. People who watch these normally will always compare it to the original.

• only one i like is x-files

• Reward creativity and come up with new shows.

• They are usually a let down

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 5

• Depends of which shows So far I like again Will and Grace. The X files, Fuller House, H-50,

• I remember watching The Nanny, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, Married with Children more than once when I was a kid.

• I love it

• Good thing

• Girl meets world was my shit