Whats the best tv show?

229

Most Helpful Guy

• The Wire is hands down the best TV show I have ever seen. I didn't think I would like it, but once I started, I couldn't stop. The show revolves mostly around a Major Crimes Unit using a wire tap to bring down drug lords in Baltimore. The cases are so deep you get caught up in it. It goes in depth with the difficulties of being a police and being a player of the game. Every season focuses on a different aspect of law.

Game of Thrones is great, but it's the dialogue of Season 1 the shines above everything else. No one is safe from being killed on the show but that's what makes it great because the hero doesn't always win. Often, it's the smartest who does. The show revolves around several houses fighting for the throne, meanwhile, an ancient army of the dead march on a wall the separates them from the realm of the living.

Sons of Anarchy is great. A masterpiece that focuses on the main character, Jax Teller and his struggle between being the man he wants to be and the man he needs to be. Two plots throughout the show: One having to do with his family and personal life, while the other focuses on the club, but both are connected. The show is loosely based on Hamlet.

Most Helpful Girl