Do you like pop🎵? Which is your fav pop song that is out lately 🎶?

My latest fav 🎡

I can't wait to listen to more of her new songs🎢!

14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly not a fan. It’s okay, typically catchy, and it’s what I hear on the radio for the majority. I listen to a broad variety, but not really pop. I like 80s music, r&b, classical piano, rap, and rock bands.

• Yep first question is curiosity about preference of others too, thank you for sharing your opinion!

• Haha nice! I just mentioned them because I don’t really listen to pop likes I used to before. And no problem! Thank you too

• ty for mho!