What movie would you recommend for Valentine’s Day? OR what’s your favorite romantic movie?

Do you know any soppy romcoms you can watch with single friends while on holiday? Especially since a lonely Valentine’s Day is around the corner? Or even if you’re spending it with someone you love? I need to get some movies as I’m going on holiday next week, and I’m curious about anything I’m potentially missing!

My personal favorite would be Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind <3

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say Ghost and If Only but those are sad. So hmm... Meet Joe Black, Think Like a Man, The Best Man, Deliver Us From Eva, What Happens in Vegas, The Bounty Hunter, The Age of Adaline, A Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries 2, Bride & Prejudice, Everything Everything, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Maid in Manhatten, The Wedding Planner, The Sound of Music, Ever After, Grease, The Last Song, Sundays at Tiffanys, she's All That, Heartbreakers, Sweet Home Alabama, Chasing Liberty, First Daughter, Last Holiday, 27 Dresses, The Backup Plan, Leap Year, Life as We Know It, or When in Rome

• I was consideting watching meet joe black! You seem to have tastes similar to mine. Will watch the movies you recommended. by the way leap year is an absolute fave 💙

• Thabks for mho

• You are welcome.