High Voltage is still one of the best records AC/DC made - true or false?

Live wire, TNT and Can I Sit Next to You Girl are the numbers four, five and six on that record, must I say more?
  • Yup, still amazing.
  • Nah, another album was better (which?)
  • Get off my lawn with your damn rock music, kids!
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall best studio album? Yes.

I do think they had a few great singles otherwise (the obvious "radio songs")

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in Black and Let There be Rock are better

• Sure, these songs are great but in terms of records I just think High Voltage is one of their best, though I guess it's mostly taste.

• Those are also albums

• Let me rephrase:
      "The songs going by those names are amazing. The records going by those names [„in terms of records”] aren't as good as High Voltage, but I guess it's down to taste." That's what I wanted to say. Now, maybe Back in Black was better. It's something I could agree with but I'm not that sold on Let There Be Rock.