Do you play any games? If so, which are your favourite? Also PC/console?

Do you prefer PC or console? Which games are your favourite? Any recommendations? Were you sad when you finished your game? Do you tilt in games? I have quite few on steam but there's just no time to play them. And if I have time, I usually end up on League.
  • PC
    Vote A
  • Console
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• PC
    Favourite Games are Borderlands 2, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Portal 2 and Fallout NV
    Honourable Mentions: Bioshock (all of them), Anno (almost all of them, can't remember the one I didn't like though...), Crypt of the NecroDancer, FTL, Gang Beasts (as a party game), Rock of Ages, TrackMania United, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Wolfenstein The New Order

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Both. PC is better for most games but the limitations of a console give me nostalgia. Also games that aren't on PC.

I play PC most of the time but some of my favourite games aren't on PC. I've recently been playing Borderlands, Outlast, and Fallout.

0|1
    0|0
  • 15 min every day on this play www.donjons-tresors.com/inscription-ludi.php

www.dungeons-treasures.com/index.php?p=180783 game medieval and useful try it 😆😆😆

0|0
    0|0
  • PC because I need a good PC anyways. And I don't have the enough time to make the cost of buying a new console ever fee yard work it. I have a bunch of games on steam but the last time I really had time to sit down and play it was X-com 2

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh nice... I only have laptop now to play, sad times.

• There are some pretty good gaming laptops out there. But they do get kind of expinsive. For about $500 you can have a damn good PC if you know what you are doing.

• definitely. great gaming pcs aren't as expensive as most people think.

• Currently im doing League of legends, Heroes of the storm, Hearthstone, Skyrim and binding of isaac. Just finished call of duty advanced warfare on ps4. I have over 200 games on steam and yeah, same happens to me, and i really wanna finish the games i started like terraria and prototype and a whole bunch of others.
    Also want to replay saints row 3 because in my opinion its one of the beat games I've played in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • PC and switch ftw! game suggestions? witcher 3, breath of the wild, minecraft, battlefield 4.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play on PC.
    I tend to play a lot of sandbox games and sims like Arma 3, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, X3: Terran Conflict, HITMAN.
    I'm currently spending a good deal of time Alpha testing Star Citizen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing League too on euw but dont really find any other game interesting at the moment

0|0
    0|1
    • Which position?

• Show All
    • Same... But I'm trying to learn adc, tired of supp all the time :(

• I played it a bit too when i was bored of playing support i wasn't Bad but i was quickly tilted when my supp was bad :/ went back to supp

• Grand Theft Auto on Xbox One. I want to try PC gaming, but I don't have the money to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • We got a PS4 for ourselves for Christmas. I play God of War, Final Fantasy, Walking Dead. I also have a Wii U and play Zelda and Ninja Gaiden.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been playing the shit out of Mordheim. Will probably switch back to Civ 6 after the expansion drops.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love Civ 6, but somehow I still find V better.

• V has way more content due to expansions. 6 will catch up. :) Better foundation in my opinion. I did prefer the more realistic leader screens, tho.

• Similar here, that I will end up with League. Tho I have tried to but more emphasis on strategy and online board games. They might develop rational thinking and logic more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing on Switch. Currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am PC gamer. Quite a few games on steam account but same problem with time.

I play Heroes of the Storm with my colleagues from time to time.
    In general I like either movie like games, strategy or good RPG.

Movie like games which I have liked:
    Life is Strange, The tales from Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, Brothers - Tale of two sons.

Strategy:
    Civilization, Supreme Commander, Stellaris, Endless Space 2. Homeworld, Sword of the Stars.

RPG:
    Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Bastion, Transistor, Trine, Torchlight, The Witcher, Deus Ex.

I did play quite at lot League of Legends and Dota2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mario 64 is my favourite game of all time. Brothers a tale of two sons is a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pc:
    Overwatch
    Fortnite (pve)

Some VR stuff

0|0
    0|1
  • Csgo

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been playing for years but csgo somehow always avoided me. I would most likely suck in it anyway.

• Show All
    • You never know, give it a try @hilmdani

• @helpimdying it's more of a game you have to play every so often, also once you play a new ranked match you will revieve a new rank even if you do happen to become 'unranked

• I like both, but I prefer console games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overwatch on PC of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Grand theft auto

0|0
    0|0
  • CS:GO

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys