Do you play any games? If so, which are your favourite? Also PC/console?

Do you prefer PC or console? Which games are your favourite? Any recommendations? Were you sad when you finished your game? Do you tilt in games? I have quite few on steam but there's just no time to play them. And if I have time, I usually end up on League.
  • PC
  • Console

123

Most Helpful Guy

• PC
    Favourite Games are Borderlands 2, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Portal 2 and Fallout NV
    Honourable Mentions: Bioshock (all of them), Anno (almost all of them, can't remember the one I didn't like though...), Crypt of the NecroDancer, FTL, Gang Beasts (as a party game), Rock of Ages, TrackMania United, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Wolfenstein The New Order