What personality would you attribute to this original anime character?

This is my 2nd question like this. I only plan on doing 1 more. I usually write the character first before making their appearance, but with these 3, I chose to create their appearances 1st, based on key traits/tropes. The trait I used with her was sweet. However, I also want her to be tough, but that's hard for me to picture with those eyes lol. I was considering making her like a Yandere, but I don't know if that would work. Should she just stay sweet? I was thinking maybe the type to say really messed up stuff, but with a smile and calm demeanor the whole time. What personality would you attribute to this original anime character??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest a surfer hippy kind of personally.

Sort of cool and laidback and real sweet to everyone.

But add a slight twist, whenever she sees someone she loves get hurt she turns into a murderous psychopath scary bitch.
    And then after she gets her revenge or the threat is gone, she goes back to the sweetheart she was before.

I know this has been done before but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do like personality quirks like that, and I like how it's specific. That's the personality I'm leaning most towards

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes