What's your favourite music genre to listen to?

I love rock and pop of the 80s and 90s, you?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• If Id put any first, it would be Drum and Bass, because in that you can do pretty much any other genre and it will make it better.

I grew up with Hellenic (Greek) music, and some of that is, I think, as good as music needs to be. Yugoslavian folk is consistently good too.

Classical music is wonderful, but only ever if its dark. None of that Beethoven shit.

Jazz, again only if its dark or unique. 99.2% of jazz is shit, but when you find the Good jazz, its the best music you'll ever hear.

Third-stream is consistently powerful, dark and fascinating. Some trance is intensely euphoric. Good Alternative/nu metal is the best guitar music in general, with Oasis having perfected classic rock. Alternative rock can be amazing, but there are far too few good albums. When Punk crosses over you occasionally get some of the most gripping hard rock. Avante Garde is too broad a category, but includes many of the most spiritual songs I've heard.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough one. But I suppose if I had to choose I'd say indie, as it includes a lot of different stuff that I like.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE