What's your favorite anime?

My favorites are Pokemon, my hero academia, dragon ball Z and Sword art online!! What's yours?
  • Dragon ball z (DBZ)
  • My hero academia
  • Sword Art Online (Sao)
    Vote C
  • One piece
    Vote D
  • Pokemon
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

723

Most Helpful Guy

• Difficult question to answer...
    Steins;Gate, Kimi no na wa, A Silent Voice, Clannad, Kanon, Akira, Evangelion...
    This could take a while lol
    I'll come back to this

• Hahahaha sorry it's hard to choose just one I know πŸ˜…

• Hahaha. Yeah u can get season 1 and 2 in English on the vrv app 😊 and hope u like it! I know I love it. Okies I'm heading to bed. So sleepy that can't keep eyes open lols. If u ever wish to chat I'll answer when I can. Have a great night πŸŒ™

• Oyasumi ^_^

Have a great sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• My hero academia and one punch man, or flame of recca

• My hero academia is up their woot! Who's your favorite character from that one? I can't fully remember all the names or how to spell them. But mine are Deku, the booster guy, the half fire/ice guy and Katchann -guy who bullied Deku but he's cool nowπŸ’—

• Shoto Todoroki def