What's your favorite anime?

My favorites are Pokemon, my hero academia, dragon ball Z and Sword art online!! What's yours?
  • Dragon ball z (DBZ)
    Vote A
  • My hero academia
    Vote B
  • Sword Art Online (Sao)
    Vote C
  • One piece
    Vote D
  • Pokemon
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Difficult question to answer...
    Steins;Gate, Kimi no na wa, A Silent Voice, Clannad, Kanon, Akira, Evangelion...
    This could take a while lol
    I'll come back to this

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha sorry it's hard to choose just one I know πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Hahaha. Yeah u can get season 1 and 2 in English on the vrv app 😊 and hope u like it! I know I love it. Okies I'm heading to bed. So sleepy that can't keep eyes open lols. If u ever wish to chat I'll answer when I can. Have a great night πŸŒ™

• Oyasumi ^_^

Have a great sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• My hero academia and one punch man, or flame of recca

1|0
    0|0
    • My hero academia is up their woot! Who's your favorite character from that one? I can't fully remember all the names or how to spell them. But mine are Deku, the booster guy, the half fire/ice guy and Katchann -guy who bullied Deku but he's cool nowπŸ’—

• Shoto Todoroki def

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Too many but some are : One Punch, My Hero , DBZ, Gintama, Sket dance, Parasyte, Monster, Tokyo Ghoul , Death Note, Clannad & CardCaptor Sakura.

2|0
    0|0
    • Who's your favorite from my hero academia and DBZ?
      I can't remember names just yet to my hero academia but these are mine.
      Deku, kachann- his bully but he's cool now. Booster guy Ida, and the fire/ice guy. From DBZ I love trunks, Vegeta and piccolo 😊

• Show All
    • My personal fav was the Dragon Ball Z. GT was ok but I loved The one before that. And nope I've heard of one punch man and death note but never saw those ones. If they bloody I prob can't take it lol I can see a bit but if it's a really bloody anime then I have to not look or watch or I'mma be sick haha

• I think the only thing about DBZ was Buu able to make people chocolate !

You can't watch amime blood ?

One Punch has minimal blood and is mostly comedy.

• There are several I find to be well made, but Kara No Kyoukai stands above the rest. Both in design, music and use of graphical effects.

It may not be for everyone though. It's kinda philosophical, somber and gory, while at the same time dealing with mysteries burried in society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favourite? Nah nah nah. They are all good. My username is HempInPie on MyAnimeList if you wanna check it out. But if i had to choose one it might probably beeeeee... neon genesis evamgelion. So much brainfuck in that one, i love it.

1|1
    0|0
    • The ending though...

• Show All
    • H show it is xD
      I got ya

• Indeed :D

• Among these, DBZ and One Piece. Death note, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, One Outs and, Kuroko no Basuke are the favourites.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brain will explode if I try to think of a favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I have an explicit favorite, it depends on my mood but my top ones are Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (it has a great story, character and setting with a good story that progresses and never seems to stagnate), One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, Berserk (though the first one anime only covered the prologue of the manga it was still very well done and they where able to capture the authors art style really well), Hellsing (first one, never got a chance to see the second one), Darker than black and Paranoia agent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yu-Gi-Oh

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot about that one. But I like the older ones. Yu-Gi-Oh GX and the one with the king of games w/ the Pharaoh. The only newish one that wasn't so bad was Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

• Show All
    • GX is sweet ❀

• My favorite series. Cyber Dragons were my thing. That and Ancient Gear.

• You should Check Out Naruto

2|0
    0|1
  • Naruto bleach dragon ball z fairytale etc

1|1
    0|0
  • One Punch Man

2|0
    0|0
    • Never seen that one. I'll have to check it out sometime.

• One punch man

0|2
    0|0
  • Fairy tail

0|1
    0|0
  • Trigun for me

0|0
    0|0
  • OP you're so mainstream

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls und Panzer

0|0
    0|0
  • NARRRUUUTTTOOOO

0|0
    0|1
  • One Punch Man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellsing Ultimate

0|0
    0|0
  • Re zero

0|0
    0|0
  • One punch, 7 deadly sins, basiliks

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I have tons of favourite animes 😍😍 But my top 5 are Pokemon series (except Sun & Moon), Gintama, Kaichou Maid Sama, Sket Dance & KNB

2|2
    0|0
  • Saint onii-San (saint young men

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never heard of that one. I'll have to look Into it ☺

• Death Note

0|1
    0|0
  • Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach

0|0
    0|0