Are UK actors better?

My friend and I were thinking of American actors we liked but couldn't think of anyone apart from Jake Gyllenhaal. Majority of our favorites were from the UK, do u think there's a difference?Are UK actors better??Are UK actors better??Are UK actors better??Are UK actors better??
  • Yes UK actors r better
  • No UK actors r not better
  • UK actors r the same
    Vote C

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• I think American actors are better. I don't think there's a debate over the comedic actors. Americans are just funnier. Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Owen Wilson. But also great actors like Denzel Washington, Dustin Hoffman, Julia Roberts, Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino. In fact, now that I think about it. I can't even think of the last mega blockbuster movie I've seen coming out of the UK. The only stuff coming out the UK are soaps like East Enders. Or series. Or made for TV films. I definitely prefer American actors.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, UK actors can believably act American, whereas US actors suck at acting British (to be fair I've never seen an American actor try to act Northern Irish, I don't think most of them know the country exists :') )