Do actor/actresses get turn on while shooting sex scenes in movies? ARE they really naked as we see them & do they actually have sex?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you turn on while other people watching you?
    Theyre shooting movie not only them there... And what i know they have barrier on their genital so theyre not that naked. Well i also heard that if they have to do explicit sexual scene they will have stun man or woman to do the scene. Like the one in fifty shades

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What I red, it wouldn't be a turn on situation, because there are crew there while they do sex scene, some says it is embarrassing pretending to have sex and moan and there is a director that all that time giving some instructions, like put your hand in her back, and something like that, moreover they wear pad on their genital too. But it could happen, even there is only slight chance about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No it's the least sexy thing you can imagine.
    https://youtu.be/XS7-bt3gTqw

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the the scene if they’re completely naked or not but no they would not actually have sex and it depends on the person if they would get turned on. Perhaps... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not naked. No they don’t have sex. Some probably get turned on but not all

0|0
    0|0
  • Even they say no l don't believe in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're not naked and no they don't actually have sex.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• You are asking three questions with a one yes/no answer, with one of which could have a different answer than the others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes