Gamers, what do you find more infuriating?

My game crashed yesterday and I was so pissed. 😤 Lagging used to drive me crazy too though.
  • The game lagging the entire time you play it
    Vote A
  • The game crashing and losing all your progress
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• B. I do forget way too often to save... q. q. Since I got an gaming pc and barely ever play online lagging isn't something that occures to me often.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I can handle lag, I used to play on potato computers, but crashing... that's just unacceptable.. unless it's because of too many mods or mods not working, then it's just my own fault :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I can handle lagging, but crashing really gets to me. All that work for nothing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lag? No problem I can just quit & find a better match imma still rage but its manageable now if my save gets fucked up somehow then imma lose my shit I'm might be done with tht game for the rest of the month because of stuff like that happened to me on the Witcher 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather have a game crash and lose all the progress rather than a game that is lagging a lot. If its a good game its an excuse yo start again, if it wasn't a good game then I won't be playing it anymore anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the pain.. I was playing darts souls 3 on an Xbox and it signed me out at the start of a boss fight... Rip...

2|0
    0|0
  • Second every time any 90s kids playing there game boy playing Pokemon to accdently knock a battery out after not saving 3-5 hours playing

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely crashing, I rarely have problems with lag, and when I do it's my computer, not my connection so it's my own fault for leaving shit open.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much the only time I get frustrated when I play games is when I play multiplayer games with bad teammates

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind replaying the aspect of the game (my game is Skyrim) but if I can't move because it's glitching I get pissed off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lag. It's worse because it's a constant pain instead of a sudden and quick one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are very annoying, but losing progress has got to be worse...

1|0
    0|0
  • I played assassi's creed black flag on a Pentium 4
    And played league with 1000+ ms and still somehow enjoyed them more than crashing

1|0
    0|0
  • I have nearly outdated pc
    So any game I play is lagging I am used to it.
    But the game crashing and losing my progress is frustrating

1|0
    0|0
  • Crashing which is why I save every 30 minutes just in case

2|0
    0|0
  • I never had a game crash and losing all my progress.
    So I would have to go with lag.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the game is good i wouldn't my relating to get were i was. But if I'm skipping and shit, messes up the experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lagging can drive me nuts but if the game crashes after completing a major task that shit gets me furious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lag is far worse in my opinion as I never really experience crash.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can live with crashing, but lagging fucking sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Im not really abgamer but i bout an xbox one just for Forza Horizon 3. I haven't had it a good month and it already makes this loud sound before the game freezes and restarts. It does it like twice a week. But also i used to hate the xbox 360 controller. Made my thumbs sore but the xbox one controller is much better feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Game crashing and losing progress. Even worse when I've been playing to for hours and haven't saved in a while

1|1
    0|0
    • I hate when that happens. Also playing games that lowers your score on how many times you save.

• Show All
    • The older resident evil games rated you like that.

• The game crashing and losing all your progress
    When that happens i want to die lol, but both are frustrating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think to lose everything on save file.
    That happened on One game I was playing on the 360 - bloody thing corrupted when I almost got to the end. Refused to play it again after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play overwatch mainly, so it doesn't crash often, but sometimes there's this horrible glitch where the screen is jerky and I can't aim for shit and that grinds my gears

0|0
    0|0
  • Lagging the whole time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Losing all my progress.

1|0
    0|0
  • @CrazyyChick tb

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes