Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen?

• Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? Yes.
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? I was too confused.
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? I fell asleep.
    Vote C
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? Not the best, but it inspired interesting ideas.
    Vote D
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? No.
    Vote E

38

Most Helpful Guy

• The background music was amazing. Props to the composer.

• Oh, definitely! Have you seen Blade Runner 2049? Their background music was amazing as well

• Blade Runner 2049 is slow progressing as well (3 hours long), but it is aesthetically pleasing and the music is the best!

• I'll put it on my list! Thanks! šŸ˜ƒ