Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen?

• Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? Yes.
    Vote A
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? I was too confused.
    Vote B
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? I fell asleep.
    Vote C
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? Not the best, but it inspired interesting ideas.
    Vote D
  • Who else thinks that Interstellar (even if scientifically disproved) is one of the best movies that they have ever seen? No.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The background music was amazing. Props to the composer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, definitely! Have you seen Blade Runner 2049? Their background music was amazing as well

• Show All
    • Blade Runner 2049 is slow progressing as well (3 hours long), but it is aesthetically pleasing and the music is the best!

• I'll put it on my list! Thanks! šŸ˜ƒ

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I liked it more the first time I watched it. I didn't remember it being so long!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it blew my mind on how creative it was but it was definitely a long and slow progressing movie.

• I think the twist just made it a really good movie. I probably wouldn't have liked it much otherwise.

• it was a little slow for my taste but it was pretty good. I did love the robots

1|0
    0|0
  • Interstellar is one of the best movie I've seen and inception is also in the list of awesome and mind fucking movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Far from being one the best movies I've ever seen. It was cool tho even tho it was a bit hard to get through

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just so wholesome compared to junk like reboots

0|0
    0|0
  • It was definitely a good one...

1|0
    0|0
  • Good one. I voted. I feel asleep. hahahahaha!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It was a very boring film, it progressed so slowly.

I slept halfway through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m still working on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes