Are there too many craft channels on youtube?

I've been thinking of making a youtube channel, a proper one. Where i do different hobbies and show how to make stuff, or do different things.
Eg. How to grow certain plants. How to cook whatever. How to make this that and that. Even money saving tips, all that kind of thing.

Itd be a proper video, not a slide show like what 5 minute crafts does. Youd see me making the thing and the process, the end result, all that.

What do you reckon? Or is there enough channels like this already that itd be a difficult niche to get a foot hold in?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for a shot. To boost your channel up I suggest clickbaiting just to get enough subs and viewers. What I've learned is just do something different. Vlogging seems to be on the rise rn. What is your channel name? I would love to check it out.
    Mine is: stinkywinky
    I have a character from spongebob as the profile pic :)

• I haven't made it yet ^-^
      I've got a name in mind but there are two channels aready with the same name (albeit dead channels but nonetheless) so I've got to think of a way to either make it new, or think of a different one all together.

I won't be starting it for another month or so yet, more planning to do and i got stuff going on.

Most Helpful Girl