#LetsDiscuss Anyone watching the premiere of Celeb Big Bro U. S. tonight?

#LetsDiscuss Anyone watching the premiere of Celeb Big Bro U.S. tonight?
It comes on in 10-15 mins for me! Im Central time
  • Yes and Im Pacific Time
    Vote A
  • Yes and Im Mountain Time
    Vote B
  • Yes and Im Central Time
    Vote C
  • Yes and Im Eastern Time
    Vote D
  • Yes and Im in Alaska/Hawaii Time
    Vote E
  • No, Im from US but im not into the show
    Vote F
  • No, Im not in the USA
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok so this season has the hot guy from Sugar Ray, annoying Real Housewife Brandi Glanville, a Lakers Champ with a weird name, the beautiful Miss Universe Arianne who was wrongfully crowned by Steve Harvey 😂🙈 um that dude Ross, some UFC Champ, Rudy from Cosby Show 😍 somebody from Hair Spray, Omarosa (God No!), and the girl from the Scary Movie/American Pie spoofs. Ok this cast sucks. Im rootin for Rudy
Anyone who watched the Wed/Thurs eps, are u watchin tonights new ep too? It just came on for me

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• OMG
    its tonight
    Fuck yeaaaaah buddy

Sweet
    Guna be a good time waster for now. Just what i needed. A good dose of bb!
    Oh i still have last season of survivor to watch 😛

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the reminder dizzy buns
      😛
      You're the best

• Show All
    • You watchin this season tonight?

• Ya for sure... fucking excited as fuck LOL
      So happy how. 3 times a week... lol

But I’m going to see it later at night. So I can fast forward commercials and all 😛

Most Helpful Girls

• hesitant.
    I stopped watching big brother since season 9 or 10. Really went down hill.

1|0
    0|0
    • The cast is awful. Get ready to check my update

• Show All
    • that was when big brother was good haha. I don't know who those other people were lmao

• Paul, Jessica and Cody are all from last season. They were all bullies who are soooo popular now somehow

• I watched and set my dvr to record the series. I like mark McGrath and Shannon Elizabeth. Omarosa and Brandi will be all drama all the time, chuck Liddell has no idea at all about big brother. James seems too arrogant. Rudy should do well and the others are just filler.

1|0
    0|0
    • James is way too arrogant but he's always been cute to me. Im rooting for Keshia aka Rudy and James. I dont like Omarosa and Brandi on anything. Shannon is ok and i used to crush on Mark lol! But this cast is horrible. Are u watchin tonight too?

• Show All
    • @TripleAce its not worth watchin. And ugh americas fave player. Rigged af! I didn't know u could be in final 2 and win that too 😒

• oh cmon lol
      you love bb.. hahah
      sure they might be a bit rigged I guess... it's hard to tell

I am sure they do manipulate the situation ya

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I’ve never heard of that show.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to google every "celebrity" that enters UK Big brother... so does the US version have any genuine celebs?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao only somewhat real celebs is the head singer of Sugar Ray, a band member from Big Time Rush, politician Omarosa, Lakers Ron Altest and Cosby Show/House of Payne star Keshia aka Rudy

• @DizzyDesi So Technically what you're saying is that if I sneaked in I would be the most famous person? lol

• No the people i named above are actually famous. But the others i didn't name aren't that famous

• I'm in eastern time but its really not my thing. I have watched one big brother long time ago but that was it.

1|0
    0|0
  • G all the way Desi... enjoy but it's not on TV in Belgium...
    Big brother used to be popular in Belgium as well, though. That was years back and in a local version :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Big bro is full of crap and it's just one big set up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be watching it with my milk and pepsi concoction. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Ewww lol but yay!! It just came on for me. Is it on for u yet?

• Show All
    • OMG im so excited!! The power moves tonight were awesome! Let me know if youve seen tonights episode before i spoil it with what im about to say

• Worst Big Bro finale EVER! If u haven't caught up yet, dont bother. Its a disappointing rigged finale. U will clearly see that when Ross won HOH a few days ago, he had the answer (#4) without even having to run through the house like everyone else. And tonight u will see that when this other person wins HOH, they already had the poll answers posted before Julie even asked the questions. So fckin rigged. I didn't want either of these hoes to win. One did nothing and the other is a slick racist crook. Man :( the two women i was rootin for both went home tonight. Dont waste ur time on this rigged finale

• My own life is confusing enough as it is, I don't need to be confused by Reality TV too.

3|1
    0|0
  • i dont trust contrived reality. plus I am in the middle of some sort of work marathon which is seriously cutting into my superhero time

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not in the US, plus I've not watched that show for over 10 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in the US & Big Brother doesn't interest me haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I quit watch big broth after a few episodes of the first season.

1|0
    0|0
  • What it about?

1|0
    0|0
  • Central

1|0
    0|0
  • States

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch it Desi.. :D..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

1|0
    0|0
  • Not into it

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped watching

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I never really got into this show. I kinda wanna see what it's like now tho because they've come over to the Challenge side lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Flip to it right now if its on! Oooh and they got my bae James Maslow

• Have u been watchin cause OMG im so excited!! The power moves tonight were awesome! Let me know if youve seen tonights episode before i spoil it with what im about to say

• I haven't! I forgot all about it tbh

• If i wanna watch a reality show go out to Greece Neighbors put better show and no I don’t watch them in there house they be outside of there house fighting I just watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm central

1|0
    0|0
  • What is it?

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s okay right now. I’m not gonna watch it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in eastern time but I won't watch it

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm watching it now after what I heard about it yesterday

• Show All
    • I know right?

• I was like defuq

• I don’t like big brother at all.

0|0
    0|0