#LetsDiscuss Anyone watching the premiere of Celeb Big Bro U. S. tonight?

#LetsDiscuss Anyone watching the premiere of Celeb Big Bro U.S. tonight?
It comes on in 10-15 mins for me! Im Central time
  • Yes and Im Pacific Time
  • Yes and Im Mountain Time
  • Yes and Im Central Time
    Vote C
  • Yes and Im Eastern Time
    Vote D
  • Yes and Im in Alaska/Hawaii Time
    Vote E
  • No, Im from US but im not into the show
    Vote F
  • No, Im not in the USA
    Vote G
Ok so this season has the hot guy from Sugar Ray, annoying Real Housewife Brandi Glanville, a Lakers Champ with a weird name, the beautiful Miss Universe Arianne who was wrongfully crowned by Steve Harvey 😂🙈 um that dude Ross, some UFC Champ, Rudy from Cosby Show 😍 somebody from Hair Spray, Omarosa (God No!), and the girl from the Scary Movie/American Pie spoofs. Ok this cast sucks. Im rootin for Rudy
Anyone who watched the Wed/Thurs eps, are u watchin tonights new ep too? It just came on for me

1228

Most Helpful Guys

• OMG
    its tonight
    Fuck yeaaaaah buddy

Sweet
    Guna be a good time waster for now. Just what i needed. A good dose of bb!
    Oh i still have last season of survivor to watch 😛

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the reminder dizzy buns
      😛
      You're the best

• You watchin this season tonight?

• Ya for sure... fucking excited as fuck LOL
      So happy how. 3 times a week... lol

But I’m going to see it later at night. So I can fast forward commercials and all 😛

Most Helpful Girls

• hesitant.
    I stopped watching big brother since season 9 or 10. Really went down hill.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The cast is awful. Get ready to check my update

• that was when big brother was good haha. I don't know who those other people were lmao

• Paul, Jessica and Cody are all from last season. They were all bullies who are soooo popular now somehow

• I watched and set my dvr to record the series. I like mark McGrath and Shannon Elizabeth. Omarosa and Brandi will be all drama all the time, chuck Liddell has no idea at all about big brother. James seems too arrogant. Rudy should do well and the others are just filler.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • James is way too arrogant but he's always been cute to me. Im rooting for Keshia aka Rudy and James. I dont like Omarosa and Brandi on anything. Shannon is ok and i used to crush on Mark lol! But this cast is horrible. Are u watchin tonight too?

• @TripleAce its not worth watchin. And ugh americas fave player. Rigged af! I didn't know u could be in final 2 and win that too 😒

• oh cmon lol
      you love bb.. hahah
      sure they might be a bit rigged I guess... it's hard to tell

I am sure they do manipulate the situation ya