Good story based video games to play?

I like video games with a story Or games that when you make choices they affect the gameplay!

Thanks in advance
Thanks everyone!

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Papers Please is a great game, with a somewhat sad story with dark humor thrown in. There are something like 20 different endings, depending on which choices you make. This game will make you question your morality.

The Unfinished Swan has a simple, yet engaging story. It’s essentially playing through a storybook. It’s a relaxing game.

LA Noire has some great storytelling, and there are a plethora of choices to make throughout the game.

The Saboteur has an over-the-top story that I loved. I think The Saboteur is one of the most underrated games of all time.

Axiom Verge has a very interesting sci-fi story, but half of it isn’t given to you directly. You get the story piecemeal via hidden journals and such.

Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2 have such an interesting story. It’s a bit weird at times (as to be expected with most Japanese games 😂), but I really loved it. It’s such a unique experience.

I strongly recommend every game I mentioned.

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is Strange, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, The Wolf Among Us, Before Dawn, The Walking Dead.