Name a Movie that you would Write a Happy Ending to, instead of it Being a Bad one, hun?

"Old Yeller" lives but somehow saved. xx
Updates:
How about "Bad Santa2," When Billy Bob learns Not to Curse and Swear like a Trooper anymore around Christ-Mas time. xx

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• La La Land's ending was crap. Took what could have been a good ending if the dream sequence was reality and made you leave depressed instead.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 9

• An old classic romantic movie "Ghost". If they could of just made it be all to be a dream, so then both would be together forever happily ever after!! And not separated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Manchester by the Sea, it wouldn't have to be completely happy but I would have liked to see the character at least learn to live with some of his problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • I tried so hard to get into that movie but turned it off during the last hour or so. Thank you for the Ending of your choice. Maybe Your own should have been added instead, sounds better. xx

• Yeah, I like plenty of movies with a dark subject matter, but I don't want to feel completely hopeless at the end, lol.

• lol If some of us can even get past of the beginning of a "Hopeless" movie to start with. xx

• Age of Innocence. Newland and Ellen get together when they're still young enough to enjoy it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any movies..
    Weather it Christian , kids , animals , Romeo and Juliet and etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue Valentine

1|0
    0|0