Crush recommended me one of his favorite music genres and it was a Sean Paul song called Temperature and listened to it?

And the lyrics sounded suggestive and had me thinking that out of all the songs he could have recommended me, it had to be this specific one. And I figured it was sort of target towards me for some reason, but could I be reading too much into these lyrics?

Especially the part "Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature to shelter you from the storm..." Again, am I reading too much into these lyrics? I think I might be... lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a great song. and most of the time guys don't seem to really pay attention to the lyrics

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you are, maybe you're not. you'll never know unless you ask him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• 99% of the time, if a guy shares a song it’s not his passive attempt to send you a message. He just likes the song. Guys don’t usually grow up learning how to passively get what they want. It’s not a thing.

I hate it when I share a cool song with a woman & she flips out thinking some of the lyrics are directed at her.

0|1
    0|0
    • I should add, i only share songs with women I’m into. But it’s no secret that I’m into them.

• You might be reading a bit too much into it.

That's a great song tho👌

1|1
    0|0
  • Reading way too much into it. He just really likes that particular song.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you are lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You're overthinking

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes