Crush recommended me one of his favorite music genres and it was a Sean Paul song called Temperature and listened to it?

And the lyrics sounded suggestive and had me thinking that out of all the songs he could have recommended me, it had to be this specific one. And I figured it was sort of target towards me for some reason, but could I be reading too much into these lyrics?

Especially the part "Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature to shelter you from the storm..." Again, am I reading too much into these lyrics? I think I might be... lol

16

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a great song. and most of the time guys don't seem to really pay attention to the lyrics

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you are, maybe you're not. you'll never know unless you ask him.