What are some scary creepypastas you've read?

I remember getting some nice shivers from Ted The Caver and Russian Sleeping Experiment and now feeling like I want to read some again and get some spooks. Especially since the horror movies I've been watching lately haven't been delivering.. :/

What are some scary creepypastas you've read?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read a grand total of 4 creepypasta stories:
    - Slenderman
    - The Russian Sleeping Experiment
    - The Expressionless
    - The Black Eyed Kids

Out of those, The Russian Sleeping Experiment was the most disturbing to read, but The Expressionless induced some kind of fridge horror in me... I don't know why, but I kept thinking about that story long after the fact.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• creepypasta.wikia.com/.../No_Wolves_in_the_Stillwood
    I love this one, i know its very very short but i just love it so much

The gray wolves of Virginia were made extinct over a hundred years ago. According to the regular surveys by the National Forestry service, no sign of any such animal has been found since 1900. The occasional reports of large predators, just after dusk or late at night, usually by the occasional hiker or party of campers in the Stillwood (residents of Lower Alethia, nearest the woods like myself, know better than to try), receive the same tired reply from Animal Control.

"There are no wolves in the Stillwood.”

When a pet gets lost in the dark of the Stillwood and never returns… or worse is found, mauled, the blame falls on the usual suspects: foxes, wild dogs or teenagers with too much time and too little compassion. A few years back, when the Bradleys, a little family brand new to the Falls, had their boy David go missing from their own backyard, never finding more than scraps of his jacket and a little blood at the edge of the forest, the official response was adamant: this was a kidnapping, not an animal attack. Old-timers like me just shook our heads and muttered to ourselves:

“There are no wolves in the Stillwood.”

So, if you want to sleep at night this close to the forest, keep your doors locked tight and your shutters closed fast, if just to buy some peace of mind, to stop you from catching a glimpse of the Stillwood late at night. And should you somehow find yourself walking near, or God forbid through, the woods some evening, head home as quick as you can. Try to ignore the sounds of the night wind, howling as it does… it will only make your imagination run wild, after all. And should you see what cannot be polychrome eyes, shining through the mists from the underbrush or somehow in the branches above, should you be blessed enough to make it safely home, take what comfort you can in this thought.

There are no wolves in the Stillwood.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• What's that? 😅

0|1
    0|0
    • Creepypastas are horror-related legends or images that have been copy-and-pasted around the Internet. These Internet entries are often brief, user-generated, paranormal stories intended to scare readers. -wikipedia

• Show All
    • omg!!! does the name creepypasta come from copy paste?

• Yeah, it's a lame pun xD

• Ah man the Russian Sleep Experiment messed with me.

Mr. Widemouth is one of my personal favorites though, I don't know why it's actually fairly simple but I love the execution.

I also love some of the Pokemon ones, like... Lost Silver I think is the one I'm thinking of? And of course there was Pokemon Black. Ah man this makes me wanna go scroll through the old Pokemon creepypasta site I used to visit almost religiously.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not a big fan of r/nosleep these days since it's mostly "oooh they had a mental illness and they killed people!! That's the spook!!" Now. But I've seen some good ones. I remember one that was about a girl who killed a woman to see what it would be like and it was handwritten.

• It's been long time since I last time read one. But here are some what comes to my mind now

-Laughing Jack
    -The thing that stalks the fields
    -Ben drowned

0|1
    0|0
    • Ben drowned was pretty creepy, I'll have a look at the rest. Kiitos :)

• The Goatman. OMG it's one of creepiest stories I've read.

creepypasta.wikia.com/.../Anansi%27s_Goatman_Story

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
    • Hahahahaha this is the legend! 👌👌👌👌 I was gonna choose the Russian Sleep Experiment one but I forgot about this one 😂

• The Russian Sleeping Experiment sends shivers down my spine and gives me the goosebumps.

0|2
    0|0
  • It’s a Dutch book “dodelijk spel” from Erica. It means deadly play in English.

0|1
    0|0
  • Penpal. If you haven't read it yet, you're missing out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of that

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know what it meant but now iam interested

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't read any or heard of this person or thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Never read any lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Russian sleeping experiment might be my favorite, that really creeoe dme out when I read it few years back...

0|1
    0|0
  • 1# the knock knock man
    2# any popular deep web story
    3# jeff the killer

Number 1 is fkn scary go reed it

0|1
    0|0
  • Russia sleep experiment is a good one. I can't remember the name of any others though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehm, russians hackers attack American democracy?

0|0
    0|0
  • -my Immortal

0|1
    0|0
  • None-zero

0|1
    0|0
  • SCP is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom