Motorhead fans, what's a favorite song of yours from the band?

it can be one or many XD here's 5 of mine. though there are MANY more I love just as much, but it would make the list too long XD and yes some of these are covers.

Hellraiser pretty much explains what my dream is. to someday be that hellraising guitar chick on the stage, shakin down the place XD many musicians have inspired me to become who I am, and I want to inspire others the same way. the stage is calling, and I'm working toward answering it.

what's some Motorhead stuff you love?
#LongLiveLemmy #MotorheadForever

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Even though:
    1. The song has nothing to do with movie
    2. Ozzy's version is equally good
    It's Hellraiser for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah ozzy's version is awesome too. Hellraiser's great either way lol

• Show All
    • Study Queensryche, Ratt, Anthrax, Slayer, Dokken... All sorts of good metal in the 1980s

• oh I already do with all those! haha XD

• Brotherhood Of Man is pretty awesome
    Love Me Forever shows a whole other side of the band it’s amazing
    Lost Woman Blues I another great one

1|0
    0|0
    • Love Me Forever is on the album 1916, I have the album. its an awesome one XD

• Honestly, Triple H's themesong. If not that then Killed By Death or Eat the Rich.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh man I recently saw the music video for Eat the Rich. I got pissed off when they censored "bitch" lol

• Ace of spades, but I don't really know them too well

1|0
    0|0
  • The Game, The King of Kings. Those 2 are the key ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • not a moorhead fan but i do like Line in the Sand

1|0
    0|0
  • Ace of spades, The Game, King of Kings

1|0
    0|0
  • In the name of tragedy

1|0
    0|0
    • never heard that one. I need to check it out XD

• It used to play on loop in the background of a game I played, and it slowly became my favorite song lol

• Damage case

1|0
    0|0
  • We are the road crew

1|1
    0|0
  • Ace of spades!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Born to raise hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ace of spades

1|0
    0|0
  • The Ace of Spades

1|0
    0|0
  • Hellraiser

1|0
    0|0
  • Ace Of Spades!

1|0
    0|0
  • We are the road crew. I heard it in a video game a long time ago and I absolutely loved it

1|0
    0|0
    • oh man I love it. there's a band called Power Trip, I think they are on tour right now but they have been doing a cover of we are the road crew, and it is amazing XD

What Girls Said 3

• Killed by death :D

Love the stuff Lemmy did with Hawkwind too

1|0
    0|0
    • sweet XD man I swear the day he died, as soon as I turned on a music station the song "I know how to die" played. weird O. o

• He was a legend even in dying, wasn't he surrounded by loved ones playing video games in his last moments?

• that part I never actually found out! when I first heard about his death it was by my dad calling me when I was out someplace, he was telling me what he was reading that was rolling across the TV screen.

• killed by death, orgasmatron, and overkill

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm wanting to learn overkill on guitar soon.. kinda intimidating though lol

• Ace of Spades

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes