Motorhead fans, what's a favorite song of yours from the band?

it can be one or many XD here's 5 of mine. though there are MANY more I love just as much, but it would make the list too long XD and yes some of these are covers.

Hellraiser pretty much explains what my dream is. to someday be that hellraising guitar chick on the stage, shakin down the place XD many musicians have inspired me to become who I am, and I want to inspire others the same way. the stage is calling, and I'm working toward answering it.

what's some Motorhead stuff you love?
#LongLiveLemmy #MotorheadForever

318

Most Helpful Guy