• Weed should be illegal
    Vote B
  • Weed should be legal but only for medical reasons
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'd be optimal to legalize it for a while and then look at statistics to see how much of a negative or positive impact it's had on society and based on that decide whether it should stay legal or not

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, and it is in my state. Finally with science to back up the benefits. I really don't understand how people can be so fine with alcohol knowing how harmful it can be but think it's a bad thing for people to be able to legally use marijuana. Makes no sense at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't assume everyone knows what states are. America isn't the whole world. Just say in parts of my country

• I didn't assume. I didn't want to be specific. There's many countries too. So I'm perfectly fine with saying it the way I did. After all that wasn't the important part of my reply.

• by the way. If they don't know what a state is they can Google it.

• I’m for legalization. It’s not worse for your health than alcohol and cigarettes, so why make it illegal. The government could profit as well, since they could tax it.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a libertarian and someone who smokes weed, I am pro weed

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal. I've seen stoned people and drunk people and the bad drunks ones were much worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|1
    • Why no? 😕😕

• Show All
    • It's legal in my state

• It was originally made illegal to give the government (in the 1900s) and excuse to search, detain and deport mexican immigrants who brought their customs (including home remedies) with them. They called it marihuana, which was an unfamiliar word, and the government used this foreign term to sway public opinion, even though cannabis was commonplace in many a medicine cabinet

• It’s alrea legal where I live

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for many reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. But there should be like some strict laws/rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for medical

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• All drugs should be legal and the money wasted on the war on drugs should be used in rehabilitation of addicts. You’ll never stop people from doing drugs if they want to but you can help them get away from the drugs with proper counselling and help

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin bieber is, Kim Kardashian is too, why not weed? I don't get it

0|0
    0|0
  • Weed is already legal in my state, and it has many benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not. It's legal where I'm at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Already legal where I live and support it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all drugs should be 100% legal. It's INSANE that they aren't. What's next, they're gonna make vegetables illegal?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes