Which do you like better the Summer Olympics or the Winter Olympics?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter, for sure. The only sport I enjoy in summer Olympics is gymnastics.

• What do you like in winter Olympics then?

• I think part of it is just that I am a winter person, but all of those sports have always really appealed to me, especially the grace of figure skating, and the precision of luge/bobsled. I think that if you can, you should go. It seems like a once in a lifetime thing. If its gonna be in your country, you should take advantage of that.

• Indeed, once in a lifetime thing. Have you played such sports before? Actually I want to play winter sports more than watching it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I appreciate them both equally to watch. If I was a competitor, I'd definitely prefer summer games because I hate winter weather.