Which do you like better the Summer Olympics or the Winter Olympics?

Which do you like better the Summer Olympics or the Winter Olympics?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter, for sure. The only sport I enjoy in summer Olympics is gymnastics.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you like in winter Olympics then?

• Show All
    • I think part of it is just that I am a winter person, but all of those sports have always really appealed to me, especially the grace of figure skating, and the precision of luge/bobsled. I think that if you can, you should go. It seems like a once in a lifetime thing. If its gonna be in your country, you should take advantage of that.

• Indeed, once in a lifetime thing. Have you played such sports before? Actually I want to play winter sports more than watching it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I appreciate them both equally to watch. If I was a competitor, I'd definitely prefer summer games because I hate winter weather.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 13

• Winter Olympics is more entertaining to watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer. I prefer sports where it's easy to tell who won. I don't like the subjective ones where it's up to the judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer Olympics have more sports i prefer to watch. Water polo, volleyball, swimming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Winter, ice hockey. Rest of the sports suck balls harder than Ted Cruz in his incest sex dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there's girls in bikinis and one pieces, it doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer, I like to see women in skimpy lycra outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither... Sports bore the hell out of me... They're just so god damn irrelevant...

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer Olympics I like seeing the track events

1|0
    0|0
  • I like winter

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer Olympics

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer