What do you think of the show Once Upon a Time?

I recently show season 7 is the end of the show so I decided to start watching it again on Netflix. Im on in season 2 so no spoilers

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The show's overly dramatized, kind of like the Walking Dead. The unoriginal concepts are boring, and they depend on the stretched out scenes and cliche cliffhangers to keep viewers captured in the moment, and coming back to see what happens next. It's more of a marketing tactic to attract viewers and money than anything else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was really good but the last season should have been the end. They're dragging it out too far.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think it's good. I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked the concept bc I'm really into the comic series 'Fables', but thought the series took too much of a cheap soap-direction than the kind of things I usually watch

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it kinda does. I still oddly watch it. I usually watch darker things than this show like black mirror or something in the marvel/dc worlds

• It's a shitty, edgy, pandering grimdark take on Disney's lighthearted takes on ancient fairy tale characters that's more so-bad-it's-good than Riverdale or Glee

1|0
    0|0
    • A lot if not all of the fairytales are actually pretty dark stories though. So theyre kinda playing out what happened in the actual books

• Disney turns them into lighthearted romance/comedy tales

• The show weirdly keeps me interested but something about season 7 made me not like it i watched first 2 episodes like a month ago and still didn't continue

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha right I can relate. I don’t understand how I like it

• In my opinion it went downhill when they added Anna and elsa to the story. I think they should have kept to actual fairytales.

0|1
    0|0
  • Season 7 sucked and is completely unrelated to tv's rest of the show

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it in a little over a year. Last thing I remember seeing is the Elsa thing when she came to town.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom used to love it but then she lost interest after the second season.

1|0
    0|0
  • Season one was pretty cool but the series went down hill fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think its great and I've seen all eps up to S7E10 nd i think that adding frozen was a bad idee but the rest is pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't even heard of it, sorry!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather opt for House of Cards

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that show anything like once upon a time?

• Never tried "Once Upon a Time" before, and wouldn't be able to even go Netflixing for at least 2 years from now, so...

• Well, it's shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • occult

1|0
    0|0
  • Spoiler alert: Snape kills Dumbledore

0|0
    0|0
  • Never
    Won't
    See it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not watched

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I stopped watching it years ago. It's alright, just not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped watching it after most of the mains left. I guess that’s not really a spoiler.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes