What do you think of the show Once Upon a Time?

I recently show season 7 is the end of the show so I decided to start watching it again on Netflix. Im on in season 2 so no spoilers

318

Most Helpful Guy

• The show's overly dramatized, kind of like the Walking Dead. The unoriginal concepts are boring, and they depend on the stretched out scenes and cliche cliffhangers to keep viewers captured in the moment, and coming back to see what happens next. It's more of a marketing tactic to attract viewers and money than anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was really good but the last season should have been the end. They're dragging it out too far.