What video games you're into?

Well personally I'm trying to get into Hearthstone and League of Legends, but sometimes I have no motivation to keep playing consistently although I Iove these games :D

316

Most Helpful Guy

• Played League of Legends for a bit, would be more fun if I had people to play it with.
    Liked System Shock 1&2, Vampire Bloodlines: Masquerade, kind of like silent hill 1 (though I hate the movement system), the first 3-4 Harry Potter games were pretty good. Minecraft is pretty good, but only when playing with others.
    Civilisation is pretty good.
    I enjoy starcraft every now and again, and other RTSs.
    Mario games are fun.
    I tend to like things that either make me think, or action games with storylines.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm honestly an rpg addict. Dragon age, witcher, shadow of mordor, final fantasy, xenoblade, yakuza, fallout, Diablo 1 and 2. Especially the resurgence of classic style rpgs like numenera, divinity, and pillars of eternity. I also play a bunch of psychological horror and some sim type games. The Sims, harvest moon, city builders, and theme park games will always have a place in my heart.

• I do play a but of heroes of the storm, actually. I'm a pretty decent Lunara.