What video games you're into?

Well personally I'm trying to get into Hearthstone and League of Legends, but sometimes I have no motivation to keep playing consistently although I Iove these games :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Played League of Legends for a bit, would be more fun if I had people to play it with.
    Liked System Shock 1&2, Vampire Bloodlines: Masquerade, kind of like silent hill 1 (though I hate the movement system), the first 3-4 Harry Potter games were pretty good. Minecraft is pretty good, but only when playing with others.
    Civilisation is pretty good.
    I enjoy starcraft every now and again, and other RTSs.
    Mario games are fun.
    I tend to like things that either make me think, or action games with storylines.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm honestly an rpg addict. Dragon age, witcher, shadow of mordor, final fantasy, xenoblade, yakuza, fallout, Diablo 1 and 2. Especially the resurgence of classic style rpgs like numenera, divinity, and pillars of eternity. I also play a bunch of psychological horror and some sim type games. The Sims, harvest moon, city builders, and theme park games will always have a place in my heart.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do play a but of heroes of the storm, actually. I'm a pretty decent Lunara.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I play LOL but only for bots, the pvp community is sometimes very stressful and cancerous and i don't want that in my life i also play rocket league mainly too, and i play nba and wwe 2k18 with my bestfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • My main games are also HS and LoL. HS gets boring when there hasn't been any expansions. So wait for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im currently hooked on PUBG and witcher 3, not a fan of call of duty this year but i play the old games regularly aswell, along with other games i play minorly such as Titanfall 2 or GTA

0|0
    0|0
  • League of Legends is a lot more fun when u play it with friends, we can play n i can teach u what i know if u wanna xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I play those along overwatch and pubg but lately i stopped playing as much as i used to 🤔 weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kingdom hearts, Pokemon, Dragon ball z, sonic, Mario

0|0
    0|0
  • These days, i'm playing Subnautica, The Division, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Railway empire, Shoppe Keep.

0|0
    0|0
    • The subnautica looks amazing, I didn't have the chance yet. Do you like it?

• @HiImDani If you like survival/building games, it's quite nice, although it's a bit hard and sometimes you can be really lost in it.

• Rising storm 1, rising storm 2 vietnam and red orchestra heroes of stalingraf

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell yeah bro I play that to, though I cannot forgive Vietnam for getting rid of cover system

• I used to play LOL.. But time consuming a lot...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you know very well what i like :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Eu4, Hoi4,

0|0
    0|0
  • Fifa ⚽️

0|0
    0|0
  • Maxpayne, gta and the mummu

0|0
    0|0
  • Never bothered with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Call Of Duty:World At War

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I am playing hearthstone and Lol but these aren't video games they are computer games, Video games are Call of Duty, Perfect Dark, Batman: Arkham Asylum and others

1|1
    0|0
  • Sims 2 and Sims 3 and Sim 4

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes