Are y’all going out to see Black Panther?

I’m already bumping to the album, and I’m stoked for this movie to come out

• Yep!
  • Nope
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Well long story short... I LOVED IT😁

4888

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a superhero film starring mostly black actors that's written and directed by a black person and is getting really good reviews from pre-screenings. I'm going to see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress code and all! Giving my coin to the right movie. No bootlegging my brothers and sisters! I'm just happy theirs finally a movie like this. Idc if people are mad about the lack of diversity. That was my childhood and now. People of color deserve a platform for generations to look up to.

• You goin all out with the dress code too?😂 yesss honey!

• Yess honey! I hope y’all enjoys y’all selves too☺️

• Thankyou for the MHG ✊🏿